WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 14 Bradley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bradley’s D is truly bad but I’m glad we are taking advantage

Comment

Brown!!!!!

Comment

Wow. What a game. What a win. Great job Ben and the boys! I'm impressed. That was fun. Thanks for a great game!!!

Comment

Wtf was that? Did that just happen?

Comment

Holy Cow! Panther defense returns and brings some O with it.

Can we get a welfare check on R&B? He's gotta be on a ledge with the Panthers winning.
            Number of times on Sports Illustrated cover:
            Ben Jacobson coached teams = 2
            UNI teams coached by everyone ban thinks is better = 0

Comment

Wow.

Wow.

Wow.

Wow.

How good was that.

That looked like UNI basketball.

Justin Dahl was terrific. Scored, defended, boarded, sweet baseline dish.

Overall just a great effort.

Happy for the fellas. I'm sure it's been a long 6 weeks. Good work boys.
              Winning is more fun than losing.

Comment

Guys, imagine how good we would be if we had anywhere close to the talent level R&B says we need!

Comment

Great game! Go Panthers! It feels good to actually start conference play with a win for once, and on the road too!

Dahl has 6 points (didn't miss a shot), 8 rebounds, 2 assists, 2 steals, and only 1 foul. Why. Hasn't. He. Been. Playing???

Comment

So that’s why dominating a game from start to finish feels like. It’s been so long. We haven’t dominated a valley team like that in a long time.

Gotta keep it up and take it to Southern Illinois next

Comment

Patiently waiting for R&B to make 15 excuses about this game and try to spew his trash a little more.

Comment

Originally posted by Wxcpanther View Post
                        Guys, imagine how good we would be if we had anywhere close to the talent level R&B says we need!
                        I would strike while the iron is hot. Charge $60 for tickets to the next home game. Worked great for football.

Comment

Huge game by Justin Dahl! Hopefully coach gives him minutes from here on out. Brown played great D and scored 2nd half when we needed it. Need to limit TOs and poor shot selection. Panther Basketball looked good!!! Finally!

Comment

Justin Dahl looked great out there tonight, played tough and made no bad plays.

The whole team played hard nosed UNI defense!

Great road conference win!

Comment

Very encouraging performance. Shaking my head as to where that’s been all year. Finally played our bigs more than token minutes. Ran the offense rather than just chucking low percentage 3s and took good shots and in most cases from the right players. Post players had a lot of boards and scored a number of easy shots off pick n rolls. Finally committed to an inside game, a patient offense and it worked to perfection. If I can see this from my couch two yrs ago, why does it take our staff this long?

Comment

Well, that was an unexpected and delightful surprise...

Comment

Working...
                                X