WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to watch weekly press conference

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CyCarp View Post

Woah woah woah, how many assistant ADs do we have? I don't know anything about this guy, but men's basketball is probably our biggest sport (maybe 2nd behind football) and he just wants nothing to do with it? That's really, really sad imo.
    Men's Basketball is our premier sport, there's not really a debate on that anymore and we hired a guy that farms it out to a staffer.

David wanted all this time to get his people and ran off some long time, dedicated UNI people and this is what we're getting. Michelle is a holdover and does a terrific job with wrestling but I've yet to be impressed with any of David's hires...
    #MACtion

Comment

Originally posted by MichelleVanDorn View Post

The audio archiving of games is done by the third party company that hosts UNIPanthers.com. A service ticket was submitted, and the company informed us that there was some streaming/archive issues early in the week that had been resolved. So the women's game didn't have any issues, but they are working to recover the audio from the men's game at Bradley. I apologize for the inconvenience but expect the website host to make good as soon as it can.
      Thank you, Michelle, for adding information to this thread.

Can you suggest that when this occurs (it will for any service from time-to-time, whoever hosts is), that a notation be added to the page that "XXX file unavailable at this time due to technical difficulties" or something like that? It would help the athletic department, IMO.
      "Well, that escalated quickly."

Comment

Originally posted by ronfitch View Post

Thank you, Michelle, for adding information to this thread.

Can you suggest that when this occurs (it will for any service from time-to-time, whoever hosts is), that a notation be added to the page that "XXX file unavailable at this time due to technical difficulties" or something like that? It would help the athletic department, IMO.
        I will think on how this can be done, but it's a cookie-cutter site - kind of by design. Sidearm tries to take the design portion off our hands, but then it limits how we can design pages and add unique elements.

Comment

Working...
        X