WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to watch weekly press conference

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to watch weekly press conference

Does anyone have trouble watching the weekly press conference on UNITV they post it and I am signed into google and still nothing. Every week an issue.

Media Services is housed at the University of Northern Iowa located in Cedar Falls Iowa. We serve the UNI community, UNI alumni, UNI emeritus faculty, and the surrounding community. We can help you create your teaching content, webinar, master piece, podcast, viral video, or smash album. Media Services 1227 W. 27th Street 120 ITTC Building Cedar Falls, IA 50614-0301 (319) 273-7820 [email protected]

Comment

I might be blind but those are all old press old press conferences. Is there somewhere where the new ones are?
      Last edited by PanthersMBB; 01-03-2019, 01:18 PM.

Comment

Press conferences also available at https://unipanthers.com/watch each Monday live at noon CT with edited versions later in the afternoon.

Comment

Sorry nothing there from last week

Comment

Michelle - is there a typical/standard amount of time for when the game audio moves to the On Demand section? For example, it appears the audio from the men’s basketball game at Bradley is not there, but the women’s game from a later date is there.

Comment

Originally posted by PanthersMBB View Post
              Sorry nothing there from last week
              Is anyone finding postgame for the Bradley game? Last thing I see is from 12/31, MBB prepping for MVC play video. Thanks.
              "Well, that escalated quickly."

Comment

There is nothing posted!

Comment

I was looking at the athletic directory and Jerek Wolcotts description does not include SID men’s basketball. Wasnt he hired for men’s basketball and a few other sports? It says he is women’s basketball. I wonder if men’s basketball didn’t work out for him.

Comment

Originally posted by PanthersMBB View Post
                    I was looking at the athletic directory and Jerek Wolcotts description does not include SID men’s basketball. Wasnt he hired for men’s basketball and a few other sports? It says he is women’s basketball. I wonder if men’s basketball didn’t work out for him.
                    He's been outspoken that he doesn't like basketball and that he was going to give that to an associate all along. He's here for football.

Nick Harvey is doing MBB.
                    #MACtion

Comment

Whoever it is they are doing a poor job.

Comment

Originally posted by Gboom23 View Post
                        Michelle - is there a typical/standard amount of time for when the game audio moves to the On Demand section? For example, it appears the audio from the men’s basketball game at Bradley is not there, but the women’s game from a later date is there.
                        The audio archiving of games is done by the third party company that hosts UNIPanthers.com. A service ticket was submitted, and the company informed us that there was some streaming/archive issues early in the week that had been resolved. So the women's game didn't have any issues, but they are working to recover the audio from the men's game at Bradley. I apologize for the inconvenience but expect the website host to make good as soon as it can.

Comment

Sounds good! Appreciate the response!

Comment

Originally posted by BCPanther View Post

He's been outspoken that he doesn't like basketball and that he was going to give that to an associate all along. He's here for football.

Nick Harvey is doing MBB.
                            Woah woah woah, how many assistant ADs do we have? I don't know anything about this guy, but men's basketball is probably our biggest sport (maybe 2nd behind football) and he just wants nothing to do with it? That's really, really sad imo.
                            To avoid confusion - my username is baseball (Cy Young award) related, NOT for the Cyclones.

Comment

Working...
                            X