WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 16 Illinois State

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game 16 Illinois State

Might as well start a road winning streak

Originally posted by achrist70 View Post
    Might as well start a road winning streak
    Extend the road winning streak to 3 Valley games in a row!

Comment

So did Biggie have just a sprained ankle Saturday? Any Idea when he will be ready?

Comment

Originally posted by '70 Grad View Post
        So did Biggie have just a sprained ankle Saturday? Any Idea when he will be ready?
        Stress Fracture. 3 to 4 weeks.
        #MACtion

Comment

Originally posted by BCPanther View Post

Stress Fracture. 3 to 4 weeks.
          Wow... Just when you think it can't get worse... Going to be a long season again.
          If computers ruled college basketball the way they do football, we'd have skipped all this March Madness monotony and just waited a month for the Kansas-Kentucky title game. And watched Northern Iowa play Cornell in the Poulan Weedeater Bowl. ~ Dwight Perry The Seattle Times

Comment

What is that now, eight healthy scholarship players? Including Tywhon (who is still banged up) and Dahl (who can't see the floor).

Zoinks.

Tough to overcome over a third of your scholarships not being utilized, especially for a mid-major.
            Last edited by UNIGrainer; 01-08-2019, 10:43 AM.

Comment

61-60 Buzzer beater victory for the Cats

might as well rename myself panther optimist cause I don't think I can ever manage to bet against us despite knowing better

Comment

I won't be able to watch this live, but I think it's on the regional networks, which usually means it's blacked out on the ESPN app. If so, are the replays still available on the ESPN app? Anybody remember from last year?
                To avoid confusion - my username is baseball (Cy Young award) related, NOT for the Cyclones.

Comment

Is #11 for the Redbirds wearing an old dish towel for a headband?

Is that Ralph Machhio in the All Valley Karate Tournament taking on the Kobra Kai?
                  Winning is more fun than losing.

Comment

Originally posted by CyCarp View Post
                    I won't be able to watch this live, but I think it's on the regional networks, which usually means it's blacked out on the ESPN app. If so, are the replays still available on the ESPN app? Anybody remember from last year?
                    It's on espn+

Comment

Not alot to say about this one yet. Nice to have Ty contributing again. D looks good. As usual we've probably missed some opportunities we should've capitalized on. 18-17 UNI

Comment

What is Isaiah’s obsession with driving hard to the hoop but stopping at the block and not going up with a shot

Comment

I like Pickford

Comment

Yarborough shuffles his feet with the ball all the time and never gets called.

When he sets to shoot and when he starts a dribble.
                            Winning is more fun than losing.

Comment

Originally posted by achrist70 View Post
                              What is Isaiah’s obsession with driving hard to the hoop but stopping at the block and not going up with a shot
                              That was brutal. Taking a shot didn't even cross his mind! Does he not realize he has long arms and can put up a pretty high % shot right there?

Comment

Working...
                              X