WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 19 - Valpo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game 19 - Valpo

I am flying in from KC for this one. Just in time for a blizzard. Awesome.

Classic scene from Major League II. Gotta get excited about winning one game!

Comment

Originally posted by UNIGrainer View Post
      Love Major League... "It has happened before" lol
      To avoid confusion - my username is baseball (Cy Young award) related, NOT for the Cyclones.

Comment

I love your style Grainer: always the optimist!

Comment

This is perfect. Thank you!
          "...the Northern Iowa men's basketball team reached the ultimate highs before hitting a devastating low. Unexpected success, followed by unimaginable failure. And they owned it -- all of it -- for the world to see. Like men. Like leaders. Like champions -- in a way no tournament bracket could ever define."

Comment

If this storm misses I'm almost for sure driving to Valpo for the game tomorrow. Why not 😂

Comment

King Gyro's just off campus is highly recommended for anyone that will be in Valparaiso for the game... or any other reason for that matter

Comment

Valpo has been playing well, though they got housed by Loyola. If we get a win on the road I like our chances to avoid Thursday!

Comment

Opened as 5 point dogs, the spread down to 4 now. I really think winning this game would be a huge boost for us right now. Valpo wasn't expected to be great, but they're still in 1st - a win at their place would be big.
                  To avoid confusion - my username is baseball (Cy Young award) related, NOT for the Cyclones.

Comment

Agreed. I have seen signs of life, but am not sold yet. The last two wins are great, but they were grind-out home wins against teams that were average at best. The win at Bradley is turning out to not be as impressive as once thought. A road win over one of the better Valley teams would make a believer out of me. Go Panthers.

Comment

Starting today.

Comment

Anybody know if Biggie has a shot to play today? He dressed and participated in warmups Wednesday, not sure how close he really is to getting back though.

Comment

This arena is just as awful as advertised. Had to walk on floor until half court in wet shoes to get to seat.

Comment

How long til we make a basket you think?

Comment

That wouldn’t be the best arena in CIML.

Comment

Working...
                              X