WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 21-Evansville

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game 21-Evansville

I think we've re-hashed Wednesday night enough. It's over, it is what it is.

We're currently in a 5 way tie for 5th. The entire league is separated by 3 games. Going to be a crazy finish. Maybe most remarkable is that Loyola was worse for an entire game last night than we were for the first 10 minutes of the second half. That had 9 rebounds, total. NINE!

Evansville plays fast. They are totally hot and cold. Realistically one we have to have.
    #MACtion

Protect the home court, see if we can pick off another one or two on the road.
    Number of times on Sports Illustrated cover:
    Ben Jacobson coached teams = 2
    UNI teams coached by everyone ban thinks is better = 0

Comment

Evansville head coach a little hot about the officiating last night.

https://www.courierpress.com/story/s...ke/2660378002/

Comment

And suspended for game against UNI on Saturday. Because of his actions.

Comment

It sounds like Todd Lickliter will be filling in as acting head coach.

Comment

Originally posted by JD720 View Post
            It sounds like Todd Lickliter will be filling in as acting head coach.
            Well, he at least does have a lot of experience at losing within the state of Iowa....

Comment

I haven't heard recent interviews. Is there a timetable for Biggie's return, or is it not known at this time?
              Josh Mahoney, Ellie Blankenship, Adam Koch, Jacqui Kalen, David Johnson, Madison Weekly = Golden Panthers on and off the court.

Comment

He was available on Wednesday but obviously match up didn't favor any of our bigs. I'd expect him to get minutes tonight.
                #MACtion

Comment

That nine rebound total is a little crazier when you realize one of their "rebounds" was a missed shot that deflected off the other team and went out of bounds. So in the box score their are only EIGHT accounted for by players. Madness

Comment

Originally posted by BCPanther View Post
                    He was available on Wednesday but obviously match up didn't favor any of our bigs. I'd expect him to get minutes tonight.
                    Big minutes? I couldn't resist.

Comment

ESPN+ is trash

Comment

Originally posted by MNpanthers View Post
                        ESPN+ is trash
                        Yea, I gave it a try until it was down & unavailable for the SDSU-UNI game at the US Bank Classic. I cancelled right after that. Glad I did.

Comment

Originally posted by MNpanthers View Post
                          ESPN+ is trash
                          It's messed up over the air too.

Comment

Game isnt even listed anymore.

Comment

I think Berhow has emerged as the best player on the team.

Comment

Working...
                              X