WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 22--@ Loyola

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by UNIGrainer View Post
    Valpo’s utter lack of crowd or energy contributed to their loss last night. It was clear the weather impacted their turnout in a big way as the crowd was very small and neither team played with much energy. If that happened today I think it would be to our advantage.
    Glad this is a road game. We'd probably have a few hundred at the game if it was at home.

Comment

Originally posted by UNIGrainer View Post
      Valpo’s utter lack of crowd or energy contributed to their loss last night. It was clear the weather impacted their turnout in a big way as the crowd was very small and neither team played with much energy. If that happened today I think it would be to our advantage.
      Valpo's last home game during the week they had 2500 people there. Let's not act like it was going to be a sellout otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by Wxcpanther View Post

Valpo's last home game during the week they had 2500 people there. Let's not act like it was going to be a sellout otherwise.
        A lot of times the "attendance" announced is actually tickets sold. I haven't seen the game to look at the crowd, but the attendance number can be skewed a bit by teams.
        To avoid confusion - my username is baseball (Cy Young award) related, NOT for the Cyclones.

Comment

Originally posted by CyCarp View Post

A lot of times the "attendance" announced is actually tickets sold. I haven't seen the game to look at the crowd, but the attendance number can be skewed a bit by teams.
          Like Iowa State's "sold out" game tonight for which people are just trying to give away their tickets because they aren't going.

Comment

Originally posted by CyCarp View Post

It said on ESPN there was like 1300 people there last night, I would guess that number wasn't too far off

Comment

Originally posted by Wxcpanther View Post

I watched the last five minutes and OT, and even with the game on the line there just was nothing from the crowd. It was very small. I would guess less than 1000 actually showed. And that isn't to crap on Valpo, I am just saying the weather clearly killed their crowd. Not saying it would've been a sellout, but it was VERY bad yesterday. And the teams played with no energy. Compared to what we saw when we went there it was an entirely different environment. Felt more like a scrimmage than a game.

I'm just saying if that happened tonight, I think it would be to our advantage.

Comment

Luke playing like his hands are frozen right now.
                To avoid confusion - my username is baseball (Cy Young award) related, NOT for the Cyclones.

Comment

I like what im seeing so far

Comment

Big country goin up for that dunk!

Comment

40 minutes of that would win a lot of MVC games. Hope the lesson learned at SIU will help here and they come out strong to start the second half.

Comment

That was a really quality first half. We made tough shots, played aggressive, got the whole team involved

Comment

Originally posted by MNpanthers View Post
                          That was a really quality first half. We made tough shots, played aggressive, got the whole team involved
                          Let’s see what we have learned. Being patient offensively and taking quality shots while working hard on the defensive end/glass will go a long ways. Keep playing combinations

Comment

There's that big drought/opponent run. Was starting to worry it would never come.

Comment

Krutwig is 7-8. Not rocket science how to score on us. Get it inside.

Comment

We're good. Keep it up boys

Comment

Working...
                                X