WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2019-20 Basketball Schedule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sevelev711 View Post
    I know it's not the right thread but there isn't currently one up for next year, and it's just a quick question: For next year, the only three games we know for sure are @ ODU, @ Marshall, and vs NIU, right? Well, that and the pre season tourney.
    The ODU series is over. NIU, Marshall and the Caymans are all that's publicly known right now.
    #MACtion

Comment

• Can anyone knowledgable about the TV schedule and networks’ options tell me if there is a chance the SIU game time on Sunday February 23 could be changed to something different than 1pm? I want to drive up for the game but have an evening commitment.

Comment

• Originally posted by UNI Ka-Bullseye View Post
        Can anyone knowledgable about the TV schedule and networks’ options tell me if there is a chance the SIU game time on Sunday February 23 could be changed to something different than 1pm? I want to drive up for the game but have an evening commitment.
        No. Locked in. The ESPNU window is at 1:00 that day and there's no way ESPN wants Indiana State-Evansville over us.
        #MACtion

Comment

• Barring something wacky it should stay at 1pm. That is the pre selected timeslot for the mvc flex game on ESPNU. ESPN3 game normaly stays at the same time. Also on the 29th CBS sports timeslot is 1pm, ESPN2 is 5pm acording to Matt Sarz sports which list all the college football and basketball tv info every year.
          Since 2005, compiling NCAA Division I football and men's basketball television schedules. Looking for a game? Check here.
          Since 2005, compiling NCAA Division I football and men's basketball television schedules. Looking for a game? Check here.

Comment

• Originally posted by BCPanther View Post

No. Locked in. The ESPNU window is at 1:00 that day and there's no way ESPN wants Indiana State-Evansville over us.
            Exactly what I wanted to hear. Thanks BC and Irocon!

Comment

• I'm not opposed to the Black Out games, it just seems dumb that we schedule them against a team who has black as a regular color.
              Number of times on Sports Illustrated cover:
              Ben Jacobson coached teams = 2
              UNI teams coached by everyone ban thinks is better = 0

Comment

• Originally posted by catsize View Post
                I'm not opposed to the Black Out games, it just seems dumb that we schedule them against a team who has black as a regular color.
                Good thing that we scheduled it against Valpo then.
                #MACtion

Comment

IDK, everyone likes watching train wrecks.

Comment

• In the least surprising news ever, ESPN has selected our game against Southern on Feb 23 to air on ESPNU at 1:00.

Game selected over Indiana State at Evansville.
                    #MACtion

Comment

In the least surprising news ever, ESPN has selected our game against Southern on Feb 23 to air on ESPNU at 1:00.

I'm sure that was a nail biter of a decision!

Comment

In the least surprising news ever, ESPN has selected our game against Southern on Feb 23 to air on ESPNU at 1:00.

Great opportunity to crush a rising team.

Comment

• Our game at D+ has been moved to ESPN 2!

Comment

• Not at all surprising. 5:00 tip on ESPN2.

Loyola-Bradley selected for the 1:00 game on CBS Sports Net.
                            #MACtion

Comment

Working...
                            X