WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 31-@Indiana State

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We won by just 5 points at home. This will not be easy, but we have shown we can do it. Must have a reasonably hot shooting day.

Comment

Panthers.com is showing this game on CBS Sports, but CBS Sports is showing ISU at SIU, and I assume they have it right. Most unfortunate having only radio for the last two games. Panthers tend to play better when I can watch them on TV for whatever reason, not taking total credit for it. I assume the tourney games will all be televised. What a crappy TV deal the MVC has.
      GO PANTHERS!

Comment

Originally posted by GonzoCat View Post
        Panthers.com is showing this game on CBS Sports, but CBS Sports is showing ISU at SIU, and I assume they have it right. Most unfortunate having only radio for the last two games. Panthers tend to play better when I can watch them on TV for whatever reason, not taking total credit for it. I assume the tourney games will all be televised. What a crappy TV deal the MVC has.
        Literally every MVC game is on TV, including our game today.
        UNI FIGHT

Originally posted by 9YRPLAN
        iowa sucks, fran sucks, their schedule sucks, iowa fans suck

Comment

Originally posted by GonzoCat View Post
          Espn says the game is on espn+

Comment

I wonder if there will be a bigger crowd there for senior day? We’ve had trouble playing there in the past when it was a ghost town.

Comment

Anyone else not getting any sound. I flipped around and can get it for other games but it wont work for ours.

Comment

Anyone else not getting sound?

Edit: nope, better than no video I guess

Comment

Well thats about as awful a start as they come. The 10 people in the crowd must be thrilled

And refs already establishing that ISU can get away with anything. They could easily have 5 fouls right now
                  Last edited by MNpanthers; 03-02-2019, 12:11 PM.

Comment

Wow. Talk about coming out flat. You've gotta be kidding me. Two open threes, three fastbreak layups off turnovers and a stagnant offense. Wow. Its not like its a big game or anything.

Comment

Hopefully the team arrives in Terre Haute soon or this will get ugly very quickly and we can make our reservations for Thursday.

Comment

Bad start, having more turnovers than points at the 13 min mark in the first half is never a good thing.

Comment

Aaaaarg! Digging ourselves a huge hole.

Comment

Whaddup Thursday!

Do something ...Do anything

Comment

They’ve got more made FG (70%) than we have points.

Comment

Our shots aren't even close right now
                                To avoid confusion - my username is baseball (Cy Young award) related, NOT for the Cyclones.

Comment

Working...
                                X