WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 34- Bradley (MVC Championship)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game 34- Bradley (MVC Championship)

Doesn't get much bigger than this. Time to finish what we started. Jake had never lost on Sunday in St.Louis (4-0) lets keep it that way.

Kevin Harlan and Dan Bonner on the call. That's worked out pretty damn well for us in the past

Also, Higgins, Pollard, Janssen is a near mortal lock to be the officiating crew. Great veteran crew that will stay out of the way and make sure the better team wins it on the floor.
    #MACtion

Comment

Originally posted by BCPanther View Post
      Kevin Harlan and Dan Bonner on the call. That's worked out pretty damn well for us in the past

Also, Higgins, Pollard, Janssen is a near mortal lock to be the officiating crew. Great veteran crew that will stay out of the way and make sure the better team wins it on the floor.
      "YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS....with us being so fortunate with having both those crews tomorrow."

Comment

I did not see Bradley vs Loyola. How did Bradley win? Krautwig and Townes both had terrible offensive games. Some weird stats too. Bradley had 9 blocks to Loyola’s 0. Both teams shot hardly any free throws, so the refs must really have let them play.

Comment

Woo hoo!!! Go Panthers! One game away from the Big Dance. Great win today. Wyatt is The Man.

Comment

Bring the lunch boxes..

Comment

Originally posted by SteinPizza View Post
              I did not see Bradley vs Loyola. How did Bradley win? Krautwig and Townes both had terrible offensive games. Some weird stats too. Bradley had 9 blocks to Loyola’s 0. Both teams shot hardly any free throws, so the refs must really have let them play.
              Actually a really, really clean game. Loyola just couldn't make shots. Bradley was really good for about the last 8 minutes.

Loyola didn't guard the ball screen real well down the stretch and that was the difference. Krutwig got caught in between a ton. One of the poorest games I've seen him play. Looked absolutely gassed in the second half. He's got to get into better shape.
              #MACtion

Comment

Early morning road trip for me and some alums to catch these boys try to keep the UNI fight going a few more weeks

Comment

All of the statistical/metric websites (KenPom, Massey, Barttovick, ESPN's BPI index, etc.) give Bradley around a 51% chance to win. This looks like another game that will go right down to the final minute. I like our chances.

I never thought we'd be here back in December. Love it!

Comment

Bradley a 1.5 point favorite.
                    To avoid confusion - my username is baseball (Cy Young award) related, NOT for the Cyclones.

Comment

Originally posted by panther-state View Post
                      Early morning road trip for me and some alums to catch these boys try to keep the UNI fight going a few more weeks
                      Same here! Group of 4 of us making the drive down

Comment

Let's turn Arch Madness into March Madness!!!

Comment

Originally posted by panther-state View Post
                          I'll save some seats for you

Comment

Comment

Just win today. The extra practice and March experience/exposure will pay dividends in a couple years. This will not be a one minute let down away from making the S16 like a few years ago, but dancing is dancing.

Comment

Working...
                              X