WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 34- Bradley (MVC Championship)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by D Panther View Post
    Mudra stop just stop. We all know your opinion.
    It’s a message board. It’s for opinions and posts. Deal with it

Comment

• Originally posted by LA_Panther View Post
      Sad for the team. The silver lining is that this will be a big confidence boost. Next year will be a lot of fun with so many returners.
      Finding a way into the tourney would have been a big confidence boost. This result is a mix bag. They could leverage it for confidence or it could plague them as another time they came up short. We have a good crew coming back. They need to find their moxie.

Comment

• Just cause we blew the lead means we are allowed to be screwed by the refs? Yea we should never have let it get close, that's on us.

But 4 free throws and the ball in a close game under 2 minutes left is trash for how that play went down. Bradley was being just as physical on that rebound

Comment

• Would we have been a 16 seed if we had won? What seed will Bradley get?

Comment

• Originally posted by achrist70 View Post
            If the officials called half of the moving screens in the 2nd half and maybe half of the times AJ got fouled on a jump shot and actually realized that Luke got pushed into that B**** from England we win by 5-8 points.

The only person happy is Mudra.
            If there was anyone running this board that had any stones at all, you’d be tossed out of here for that crap. Because I don’t think the refs rigged the game against us, that makes me happy we lost? Are you a child?

Comment

• It took 5 seconds to watch the review from above the basket to see Childs pushed Luke in the back causing the contact to the face. That's a really poor job by Higgins to decide that is flagrant foul. The unfortunate reality is it should have never mattered if the team wouldn't have already coughed up an 18 lead. This was worse than the blown lead at SIU earlier this year and nearly on par with A&M.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mudrafan View Post

Then don't whine when people call you out on some bs. Nobody said we shouldn't be blowing the lead we had, but the refs handing Bradley an extra 4 points, plus not calling fouls whenever AJ gets his hand slapped on a jumper (cost us 5 points) sure as hell doesn't help.
                To avoid confusion - my username is baseball (Cy Young award) related, NOT for the Cyclones.

Comment

If there was anyone running this board that had any stones at all, you’d be tossed out of here for that crap. Because I don’t think the refs rigged the game against us, that makes me happy we lost? Are you a child?
                  You should be tossed all you do is pick arguments with other posters and insult anyone associated with UNI athletics, do not claim to be a big UNI fan because your not.

Comment

But when anyone says anything in response to you they should be banned. You are clearly a bitter old man. You post way more when we’re losing. You’ve managed to pretty much ruin this board. Ban me for saying it, I’ll take one for the team.

And btw, I’ve been going to games since ‘82 so don’t tell me about how much longer you’ve been watching the Panthers.

Comment

• 1. Bradley wanted it more than us, you could see it
                      2. The refs didn't steal it from us... but they were driving the get away car.
                      3 Our last offensive possession was the offense for the season....stand around....dance a little, throw it up and pray.
                      4.. Wyatt had a great tournament, I'd have given him the last shot.
                      5.. The constant replay should allow you to see Lautier-Opusleye falls down 8 times in the last 6 possessions. You can't reward players like that.
                      6. All in all, the season was entertaining, but not a success. We need to reload. A losing season for UNI in this MVC, is pathetic.

Comment

• Originally posted by achrist70 View Post

You should be tossed all you do is pick arguments with other posters and insult anyone associated with UNI athletics, do not claim to be a big UNI fan because your not.
                        You don’t have a clue who the hell you are talking to or what you are talking about

Comment

You don’t have a clue who the hell you are talking to or what you are talking about
                          Why don’t you enlighten us then, I’m not that hard to figure out by my username can’t say the same about you.

Comment

Would we have been a 16 seed if we had won? What seed will Bradley get?
                            I would guess we would have been a 15. There are at least 6 conferences who’s “best” would be way worse than us.

Would have been nice to find out.

Comment

• If you were at the game you would have seen how the calls dictated the entire 2 half. They took away the momentum completely from Uni. We know we were ahead 18 but wow a lot of bad calls Watch it over you will see them. Crowd was completely confused on what transpired on some calls. Very disappointed in the ref crew. And we know it doesn’t matter we lost and should have not given up the lead but the refs gave Bradley this game. Very sad.

Comment

Sad for the team. The silver lining is that this will be a big confidence boost. Next year will be a lot of fun with so many returners.
                                This is true. Lots of returnees next year who played key roles. Your best defender (Brown), best outside shooter (Green), interior defensive presence (Dahl). Haldeman has found a good role coming off the bench. Hopefully a full strength and improved Pickford, and Phyfe. All of our length and rebounding returns. We still lack anyone who can penetrate, but the new motion offense seems to mitigate some of that weakness.

Comment

Working...
                                X