WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IBCA High School All Star Game this weekend

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IBCA High School All Star Game this weekend

Scoring by some UNI recruits in the all star games this weekend held in Grimes Iowa Carter and Krogmann were on the championship team. Each player participated in 2 games.
    Player/Points
    Noah Carter/38
    Cole Henry/35
    Derek Krugmann/26
    Evan Gauger/24
    James Betz/18
    Last edited by PurpleCatFan; 03-24-2019, 04:02 PM.

https://www.courtsidefilms.com/news_...e/show/1006882 Some video. Not much defense, but looks like we have a couple of bigs that will be able to finish at the hoop.

Comment

I'm curious what people think of Krugmann and Gauger? Typical walkons who likely won't see meaningful playing time, or guys who you could see making somewhat of an impact at some point? We really haven't gotten a ton of minutes from walkons that I recall, other than Wentzien.
      To avoid confusion - my username is baseball (Cy Young award) related, NOT for the Cyclones.

Comment

I've heard Gauger had interest during his senior year from other D1 schools but said no thanks. Wants to play for UNI.
        Winning is more fun than losing.

Comment

Working...
        X