WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What team wins?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What team wins?

Excited for next years team. Just for fun. What team wins and why? I tried to mix them up equally. Assuming all players are healthy.

Team 1
    1. AJ Green
    2. Spencer
    3. Pickford
    4. McDonnell
    5. Dahl
    Sub - Henry

Team 2
    1. Kimmons
    2. Berhow
    3. Brown
    4. Goldman
    5. Phyfe
    Sub - Carter

If the junior Pickford is like the freshman Pickford team 1 wins easily. However neither of those teams will ever see the floor because they both have 2 big men and you can never play 2 big men together, especially not the pairing on team 1.
    GO PANTHERS!

Comment

Yeaaaaah, go Panthers!!! This event will surely become a perfect memory for my 5 paragraph essay about spring break for our classes!
      Have fun with your friends during a spring break and do not worry about your scores. By using our valuable writing services, you will get decent grades.

Comment

It's that time of year when bots outnumber humans...

Comment

Originally posted by UNIhoops View Post
          Excited for next years team. Just for fun. What team wins and why? I tried to mix them up equally. Assuming all players are healthy.

Team 1
          1. AJ Green
          2. Spencer
          3. Pickford
          4. McDonnell
          5. Dahl
          Sub - Henry

Team 2
          1. Kimmons
          2. Berhow
          3. Brown
          4. Goldman
          5. Phyfe
          Sub - Carter
          Some poster's heads will explode on team one you have AJ Green who scores too many points to play point guard but you also have Dahl who is the tallest player we have.

Comment

Yay! Mid-April Spring Break! Just like everyone else who has 4 weeks left in the school year!

Honestly, these bot posts are kind of entertaining.
            Give us a yell, HO! The purple and the gold
            Victory for U-N-I!

Find out what the other team wants to do, then take it away from them.
            - George Halas

Comment

since I have not seen kimmons play yet I vote for team one. Aj is he real the deal.

Comment

Working...
              X