WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

*2019-20 other games of interest*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ISUr comes back to get the win
    To avoid confusion - my username is baseball (Cy Young award) related, NOT for the Cyclones.

Comment

ISU won, they're now 2 for 2 on comebacks. They've been a bit of a surprise so far, it'll be interesting to watch their first road game, to see how they hold up on that end.

it's only one week in, but UNI and ISUr appear to be out playing their rankings, while Bradley and MSU are playing down a bit.

Comment

Old Dominion took care of St Joseph's at home. Same team that beat Bradley.

Pretty close game but ODU pulled away towards the end

Comment

Missouri State already has chemistry problems and that's with Prim sitting out due to injury. Somebody is losing a bunch of minutes when he gets back which, I'm sure, will only help that chemistry.
          #MACtion

Comment

Drake has an opportunity at Cincinnati on Monday night. I'm sure they'll get blasted but Ya never know.

Comment

Colorado is ranked 25th

Comment

Drake looks completely outclassed by Cinci

Comment

Originally posted by MNpanthers View Post
                  Drake looks completely outclassed by Cinci
                  Tbf that's because Drake is completely outclassed by Cinci.

Comment

Well, their best shooter is suspended...
                    #MACtion

Comment

Has nothing to do with us, but a fun note - Iowa is getting murdered at home by DePaul late 1st.
                      To avoid confusion - my username is baseball (Cy Young award) related, NOT for the Cyclones.

Comment

Originally posted by CyCarp View Post
                        Has nothing to do with us, but a fun note - Iowa is getting murdered at home by DePaul late 1st.
                        Well it's a good thing that's the only bad news for their basketball team today...snicker-snort

Comment

Originally posted by sevelev711 View Post

Well it's a good thing that's the only bad news for their basketball team today...snicker-snort
                          Even as much as I hate Iowa, damn, what a brutal day today has been. A recruit publicly says he's been an Iowa fan his whole life, but knew ISU was his best opportunity to be successful, then getting blown out by proverbial door mat DePaul, at home. Brutal.

Comment

Originally posted by BCPanther View Post
                            Well, their best shooter is suspended...
                            Every student section in the conference needs to have something special ready for Tremell
                            "My role is to lead, plain and simple. . . .I with the help of my staff and our administration, we will lead." --Ben Jacobson

Comment

Originally posted by Wxcpanther View Post

Even as much as I hate Iowa, damn, what a brutal day today has been. A recruit publicly says he's been an Iowa fan his whole life, but knew ISU was his best opportunity to be successful, then getting blown out by proverbial door mat DePaul, at home. Brutal.
                              Yeah but Foster looks like the biggest genius since that german guy who came up with relativity. Didn't even have to wait 24 hours before the hawks proved him right.

Comment

Maybe Foster realized what a head case Fran is, and did't want to be screamed at for however many years.Karma Fran

Comment

Working...
                                X