WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

*2019-20 other games of interest*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unreal buzzer beater by SIU. Wow wow wow

Comment

• Wow, what a buzzer beater for SIU
      To avoid confusion - my username is baseball (Cy Young award) related, NOT for the Cyclones.

Comment

• Welp, the game at Indiana St definitely isn't going to be Q1.
        To avoid confusion - my username is baseball (Cy Young award) related, NOT for the Cyclones.

Comment

• SIU needs to lose a game or 2. Need to make sure we win the league.

Comment

• We take care of business against SIU at home and we should be fine... I would think

Comment

• Originally posted by DownGoesKansas View Post
              SIU needs to lose a game or 2. Need to make sure we win the league.
              I feel like they will cool off. They've pulled a lot of rabbits out of their hats to be in this position right now, but that's college basketball for ya and it's been a fun streak.

Either way, beat them in our gym and they shouldn't be a problem

Comment

• They still have to play Bradley (with Childs) and come here. Plus, they're getting to the point where that luck is going to run dry.

Helluva a year for them but I'm not terribly concerned.
                #MACtion

Comment

• Wichita getting blown out early at Houston, and on the verge of losing 5 of their last 7. Has anybody checked shockernet? I have a feeling we might hear some, "the Valley is so bad we'd probably be undefeated there, playing in a good conference is tough" bs.

Comment

• With Cincinnati losing to Uconn and WSU getting slobber knocked by Houston, it's actually possible that the AAC only ends up with one bid. I will laugh until I die from it if the MVC gets multiple bids and the AAC doesn't.

Comment

• The only notable thing Wichita has done since moving to the American is embarrassing themselves against 13 seed Marshall. UCONN is jumping ship. Cincinnati and Houston are likely targets for P5 expansion.

Their big move from the Valley is looking less and less wise.

Comment

• Valpo got absolutely screwed by a no call at the end of the Loyola game. Freeman-Liberty should have been shooting free throws to send it to overtime
                        "My role is to lead, plain and simple. . . .I with the help of my staff and our administration, we will lead." --Ben Jacobson

Comment

• Originally posted by domedays View Post
                          Valpo got absolutely screwed by a no call at the end of the Loyola game. Freeman-Liberty should have been shooting free throws to send it to overtime
                          Yeah, that was bad. Impressive effort from Valpo to really make a game of it there at the end.

Comment

• Poor Wichita State. I really wished them well when they left the MVC. Actually, who am I kidding. Good riddance ya dumpster fires.

Comment

• Originally posted by domedays View Post
                              Valpo got absolutely screwed by a no call at the end of the Loyola game. Freeman-Liberty should have been shooting free throws to send it to overtime
                              100% agree. Marquise Kennedy went through his entire body to knock the ball away. The refs must have watched last night’s Duke-UNC game and learned that if under 15 seconds left that is not a foul.

I was quite annoyed watching Loyola players jump around and celebrate like they had accomplished something by beating Valpo by 2 at home after blowing a big lead late and winning thanks to a bogus no call.

Comment

• Man that was a bad no call.

​​​​​​Valpo got hosed.
                                Winning is more fun than losing.

Comment

Working...
                                X