WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2nd Game (19-20): NIU Huskies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I’d also add that Jake totally out coached Montgomery today I thought.

Comment

• Originally posted by vbfan19 View Post

UNI swimming/diving has a meet starting at 11 a.m. on Saturday, MBB has a game starting at 3 pm, FB starts at 4 pm, VB and WBB both start at 5 pm.
      busy day
      don't know how BaP's son's AAU team did, but the UNI teams went 5-0 today. not bad!

Comment

• Originally posted by unipanther2154 View Post
        who was the doofus who said betz wasn't ready? lol
        That was me. I stand by my first game observation. Didn't see the second game so can't say one way or the other. I hope he has a great career.

Comment

• Originally posted by HellSloth View Post
          P.S. Mudra's internet out in their Mom's basement or just rewatching the game to find things to complain about?
          Internet is fine and I have grandkids so your comment is off. And going out of your way with the personal attack isn’t a good look and surely against the rules. I’d suggest keeping that crap to yourself

Comment

• Originally posted by Neighbor View Post

That was me. I stand by my first game observation. Didn't see the second game so can't say one way or the other. I hope he has a great career.
            Highly recommend watching the replay, James had a great stretch in the first half. He'll be more than good enough to be Phyfe's backup.

Comment

• Originally posted by MNpanthers View Post

Given his unparalleled prowess, I'd guess he's coaching a big game against the Boston Celtics right now
              Feels good to pile on and side with the herd mentality crowd doesn’t it? It gives you that “special feeling”. I’m happy for you as it’s likely the only kind you are used to

Comment

To be clear I was just making a joke, don’t mean it as a personal attack. As someone mentioned you should watch the replay. Respectfully, you’re completely wrong about him. Not saying he is going to be an all American, but he’s solid for a freshman. He’s already ahead of a guy who “started” last year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mudrafan View Post

Internet is fine and I have grandkids so your comment is off. And going out of your way with the personal attack isn’t a good look and surely against the rules. I’d suggest keeping that crap to yourself
                  I have a relative who has grandkids and also lives in their Mom's basement. So, one does not make the other impossible. Is there something wrong with living your Mom's basement? It sounds like you are making some harsh, personal judgements on people who live in their Mom's basement ....I will report you if you keep this up!

Comment

Feels good to pile on and side with the herd mentality crowd doesn’t it? It gives you that “special feeling”. I’m happy for you as it’s likely the only kind you are used to
                    Add expert psychologist to the credentials, MNpanthers.

Comment

• More minutes for Noah Carter please.
                      Winning is more fun than losing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blue42 View Post
                        More minutes for Noah Carter please.
                        Agreed, unfortunately for Noah he has the misfortune of battling for minutes with the likes of Pickford - who is back to his freshmen year prowess - and Brown who was on fire today. Carter will be outstanding for UNI before it's all said and done. Pretty clear Betz is the backup for Phyfe so he'll get his minutes.

Comment

As opposed to the DMs you send telling people to **** off or **** you?

Comment

And your first game observation was wrong.

Seriously go watch yesterday's game reolay. You can get through the full game in about 45 minutes with being able to skip time outs and commercials. He is further along than where it took Like to get to in late Jan or early March

Comment

• Originally posted by clenz View Post
                              And your first game observation was wrong.

Seriously go watch yesterday's game reolay. You can get through the full game in about 45 minutes with being able to skip time outs and commercials. He is further along than where it took Like to get to in late Jan or early March
                              We have only seen two of Betz games at the college level, but I came away thinking he was a bit like O’Rear. He is a bit smaller, but has more bounce. He also is more polished on the offensive end. I don’t know if anyone remembers, but O’Rear was playing the 5 his senior year before he got hurt and handling it amicably. The way we play, we don’t need a 6’10” and up to make
                              out offense run. Just my two cents.

Comment

• Betz is a full inch or two taller than Lucas was, don't believe what he was listed at. Marv also played a bunch of post at 6'6.

Betz has Stout levels of potential
                                Last edited by clenz; 11-10-2019, 09:24 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X