WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2020-21 Basketball Schedule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BCPanther View Post
    Welp. The committee can't say we didn't play anybody...
    Home and home would be nice.
    Or, will Wisc be paying us?

Comment

• Originally posted by Neighbor View Post

Let's not get carried away, lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Neighbor View Post

Bucky ain't coming here.

They also won't have fans so I'm guessing there's no check either.

It's a bus ride for a Top 10 game. I think we should just be happy they're playing us, there were tons of other options that wouldn't give the game we will.
        #MACtion

Comment

• If there’s no (or few) fans, it will be like a neutral (reddish, but neutralish) game.

Comment

• Originally posted by CyCarp View Post
            Per Jon Rothstein...

Sources: Wisconsin will host Northern Iowa as part of its 20-21 non-conference schedule. Game is set for December 16th in Madison.

I'd like to make something clear.

THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT ATHLETIC CONTEST IN AMERICA, NAY, WORLD HISTORY.

If UNI wins, I will be at the Des Moines sculpture park immediately afterward, offering the physical reward of your choosing. Limited to the first thousand attendees.

Comment

• Originally posted by Newsbreaker View Post

I'd like to make something clear.

THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT ATHLETIC CONTEST IN AMERICA, NAY, WORLD HISTORY.

If UNI wins, I will be at the Des Moines sculpture park immediately afterward, offering the physical reward of your choosing. Limited to the first thousand attendees.

One is quickly reminded how much you dislike anything Wisconsin.

Comment

• Fwiw, I also hate Wisconsin, both the university and the state, so this is one I'm circling as well...Well that and like the forty other reasons to circle this game. My only hope is we get some easy games on the schedule at some point. I'm pretty sure we're confirmed to be playing more teams receiving votes than not in the non-con so far.

Comment

• SLU's beat writer has confirmed that we play St Louis on Opening Night, November 25th.
                  #MACtion

Comment

• Originally posted by BCPanther View Post
                    SLU's beat writer has confirmed that we play St Louis on Opening Night, November 25th.
                    Where?.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Panther'73 View Post

Where?.....
                      Lincoln. 1st of 3 games there.
                      #MACtion

Comment

• Originally posted by Panther'73 View Post

Where?.....
                        Part of the Nebraska MTE
                        To avoid confusion - my username is baseball (Cy Young award) related, NOT for the Cyclones.

Comment

• Dan Muller had some interesting comments about Marshall, (ht: MVCfans.com). But more interesting was this comment about the Lincoln event, which ISUr is also in:
                          "Myself and every other head coach I speak to are just absolutely sick of scheduling, but also ready to get our teams prepared for who we're going to play. Not knowing your schedules is not an easy thing," said Muller. "I'm very hopeful in the next couple days we get some things solidified since we're supposed to tip it up in two weeks."

"I would say the Nebraska games are still up in the air," said Muller.

Comment

• Originally posted by sivert View Post
                            Dan Muller had some interesting comments about Marshall, (ht: MVCfans.com). But more interesting was this comment about the Lincoln event, which ISUr is also in:
                            I had no idea that Sy Chatman ended up at Illinois State.
                            UNI FIGHT

Originally posted by 9YRPLAN
                            iowa sucks, fran sucks, their schedule sucks, iowa fans suck

Comment

• Per Matt Norlander, ISUr has dropped out of the Nebraska event.

Comment

• What does MTE stand for?

Comment

Working...
                                X