WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 9 Luther

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game 9 Luther

Hey it’s an instate school that isn’t afraid to play in Cedar Falls.

I want Kimmons to have more playing time then Spencer and for that trend to carry to Boulder.

Comment

Any reason for 6:00 start time vs 7:00?

Comment

$1 Hotdogs and a non-competitive basketball game. I've done worse things on a Monday night.
        #MACtion

Comment

Doubt we'll see Dahl as their biggest guy is 6'9" and he doesn't even have an assigned number on the roster, then it drops to 6'7", then 6'5" and below. Would be a great game to get James some minutes and build him up as he had a rough game against WVU and then didn't play against SC. Might as well get Conrey a chance for a career night as he hopefully won't ever have to see significant minutes the rest of the year.

Comment

I hope Lincoln gets a ton of more chances to play because we are up 30 on a couple of Valley teams.

Comment

Originally posted by Khan4Cats View Post
              Doubt we'll see Dahl as their biggest guy is 6'9" and he doesn't even have an assigned number on the roster, then it drops to 6'7", then 6'5" and below. Would be a great game to get James some minutes and build him up as he had a rough game against WVU and then didn't play against SC. Might as well get Conrey a chance for a career night as he hopefully won't ever have to see significant minutes the rest of the year.
              Yup. Lots of Betz, Carter and Kimmons tonight.

I would expect lots of the top 6 in the first half though as we don't play for 8 days. Non-con schedule was incredibly front loaded date-wise.
              #MACtion

Comment

Luther guy air mailing a wide open mid range shot pretty much sums up the quality of competition here

Comment

Good gosh. Luther is bad. Fun to watch offense make shots though lol

Comment

17-0 after the first media timeout. 7-7 from the field for UNI, holding Luther to 0 for whatever. Literally, literally, literally, the only thing that did not make that a perfect opening frame is AJ getting his pocket picked.

Comment

smh there went the shut out

Comment

Originally posted by sevelev711 View Post
                        smh there went the shut out
                        Haha. This ain’t a baseball game!

Comment

Man Trae is such a shooter, I can't recall the last time I've had that much confidence in a three point shooter. Maybe Bo?

Comment

Man and I thought UNI was reliant on the three ball

Comment

This game is zipping through, as it should, don't get me wrong, just kinda surprised that it's almost half time while only being 6:30.

Comment

Working...
                              X