WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 9 Luther

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

60-26 at half. Let's do this to Colorado to, okay?

Comment

So that was a nice half.

I see Pickford didn't play at all, anyone know what that's about? Might be a little dinged up from Cancun and they're resting him as precaution, I'd guess.

Comment

Everything that should happen did...on to next week already.

Comment

I want to see Dahl break a sweat and McDonnell and Lincoln get some time.

Comment

Originally posted by sevelev711 View Post
            So that was a nice half.

I see Pickford didn't play at all, anyone know what that's about? Might be a little dinged up from Cancun and they're resting him as precaution, I'd guess.
            Pickford dressed in sweats tonight.

Comment

When was the last time we scored 100?

Comment

Originally posted by kochrab View Post

Pickford dressed in sweats tonight.
                Yeah, I'm seeing that, but like I said, I wonder why.

Comment

Originally posted by sevelev711 View Post

Yeah, I'm seeing that, but like I said, I wonder why.
                  He had lots of tape on his shoulder in Cancun. I wonder if that shoulder was giving him fits? I'd also love to know why though.

Comment

Per Nick Petaros with the Courier...

Nearing a 6 p.m. tip for tonight's game between UNI and Luther. Tywhon Pickford won't be playing tonight. Sounded like more of a precautionary measure.
                    To avoid confusion - my username is baseball (Cy Young award) related, NOT for the Cyclones.

Comment

UNI won today thanks to it's world famous up tempo offense

Comment

Couldn't watch this one live, is it worth the replay?
                        To avoid confusion - my username is baseball (Cy Young award) related, NOT for the Cyclones.

Comment

Originally posted by kochrab View Post

He had lots of tape on his shoulder in Cancun. I wonder if that shoulder was giving him fits? I'd also love to know why though.
                          Per Jake on the pregame show he had taken a knee to the thigh in practice on Friday, then took another knee to the same spot yesterday. They just felt there was no reason for him to play tonight

Comment

Originally posted by CyCarp View Post
                            I mean, the final score tells you how competitive it was. If that's your cup of tea, then sure.

Comment

Originally posted by CyCarp View Post
                              If you want to see carter put on a offensive show then yes.

Comment

Originally posted by Wxcpanther View Post

Per Jake on the pregame show he had taken a knee to the thigh in practice on Friday, then took another knee to the same spot yesterday. They just felt there was no reason for him to play tonight
                                Gotcha, I'm 100% okay with that. If he exaggerated an injury playing f*****' Luther and missed extended time, that'd be much worse. Can't pad the stats tonight, hopefully he gets to pad the stats next week.

Comment

Working...
                                X