WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 14 - Bradley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Born-a-Panther View Post

He is the guy running timeout contests on the court. He has been there.
    Yeah that guy. He was great!

Comment

• Alrighty, got all my photos edited/uploaded. Check 'em out!

Comment

• My favorite is the one of Jake holding up 3 fingers, not because of Jake but because almost everyone in the pic is standing and engaged in the game. Except one guy in the second or third row sitting with a straight face doing nothing. Almost as if he is upset that AJ made another 3.

Comment

• Originally posted by achrist70 View Post
          My favorite is the one of Jake holding up 3 fingers, not because of Jake but because almost everyone in the pic is standing and engaged in the game. Except one guy in the second or third row sitting with a straight face doing nothing. Almost as if he is upset that AJ made another 3.
          Mudra was at the game?

Comment

• AJ is shooting 46% 3PT since the West Virginia game. Consistently making shots that any other player in the Valley could only pray to fall in. And that's despite being the center of attention for every defense he's faced.

Can you imagine having to face a valley team with a player like that? What he did last night was utterly ridiculous

Comment

• Originally posted by MNpanthers View Post
              AJ is shooting 46% 3PT since the West Virginia game. Consistently making shots that any other player in the Valley could only pray to fall in. And that's despite being the center of attention for every defense he's faced.

Can you imagine having to face a valley team with a player like that? What he did last night was utterly ridiculous
              And he does not get open catch and shoot shots either, he is taking difficult shots as he is the #1 priority for opposing defenses.

Amazing game last night.
              UNI FIGHT

Originally posted by 9YRPLAN
              iowa sucks, fran sucks, their schedule sucks, iowa fans suck

Comment

• Originally posted by MNpanthers View Post
                AJ is shooting 46% 3PT since the West Virginia game. Consistently making shots that any other player in the Valley could only pray to fall in. And that's despite being the center of attention for every defense he's faced.

The one he hit as the slot clock expired, when he was on the mid-court logo by about 5 feet was great. Kennell was guarding him and his shoulders about hit the floor when the ball went in.
                To avoid confusion - my username is baseball (Cy Young award) related, NOT for the Cyclones.

Comment

• If we finish the way I think we're going to finish, you might as well engrave his name on the Larry Bird trophy now.
                  #MACtion

Comment

• Originally posted by DomeIsHome View Post
                    Great pictures! Thanks for sharing.

Anyway, I just got done watching my DVR of the game. A little closer than I think we all would have liked, to be sure, but it's also nice to have one of those games that where the team doesn't play all that well (besides AJ), yet still wins in the end.

I'm actually feeling pretty good despite the offensive struggles; I doubt (and hope) there will be another game this season where Trae and Isaiah will combine to go 2/14 from the field. Great effort from Tywhon on the boards.

As others have already mentioned, ridiculously inept officiating; that foul on Carter where he grazed the guy's bicep with a finger is one of the worst touch fouls I can remember seeing in recent memory.

Any word on Spencer's ankle?
                    Last edited by UNIChippewa; 01-05-2020, 12:00 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BCPanther View Post
                      If we finish the way I think we're going to finish, you might as well engrave his name on the Larry Bird trophy now.
                      2 or 3 times...
                      UNI FIGHT

Comment

• Originally posted by UNIChippewa View Post

Great pictures! Thanks for sharing.

Anyway, I just got done watching my DVR of the game. A little closer than I think we all would have liked, to be sure, but it's also nice to have one of those games that where the team doesn't play all that well (besides AJ), yet still wins in the end.

I'm actually feeling pretty good despite the offensive struggles; I doubt (and hope) there will not be another game this season where Trae and Isaiah will combine to go 2/14 from the field. Great effort from Tywhon on the boards.

As others have already mentioned, ridiculously inept officiating; that foul on Carter where he grazed the guy's bicep with a finger is one of the worst touch fouls I can remember seeing in recent memory.

Any word on Spencer's ankle?
                        His ankle is doing much better than originally expected. Still wont be back this week, but will be back a lot sooner than was originally thought.
                        UNI FIGHT

Comment

• Originally posted by Born-a-Panther View Post

He is the guy running timeout contests on the court. He has been there.
                          Okay... by the posting I was hoping we got ourselves a Todd Thomas (Arch Madness walk around guy).

Comment

• If Pickford can stay healthy, give me 30+ minutes a night out if him. It felt like he got every rebound in that 1st half and his defense on Darrell Brown was great. Let Spencer tackle the 6th man role again when he's healthy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Panther Fan View Post

Mudra was at the game?
                              He wouldn’t ever find himself doing that. Remember. He’s not a cheerleader so don’t expect to see him around when we win. God forbid someone support our university.

Comment

• Originally posted by Panther Fan View Post

Mudra was at the game?
                                8 Likes on a comment, has to be the most on a post here.

Comment

Working...
                                X