WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 16 - Missouri State

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by orangetennis View Post
    who has the better vertical: Phyfe or Eglseder?
    Egs couldn't jump. Soo... neither?

Comment

Great first half overall. You can tell the bears are frustrated too. Keep it up.

Comment

Originally posted by kochrab View Post

Egs dunked vs Michigan State, IIRC.

Good close to the half. Lets see if we can NOT give up a 10-0 run to start the 2nd.

Comment

Really can't ask for a much better half. You know Mizzou St is gonna come out like their hair is on fire after half, gotta match their intensity.
          To avoid confusion - my username is baseball (Cy Young award) related, NOT for the Cyclones.

Comment

The worst thing I can say about that half is Dahl has 2 PF.

And Dana Ford is pissed during end of the half interview. I think he will rip everyone two new *******s during the half.

Comment

Last 2 minutes looked like Bears weren’t even trying. Halftime interview with Ford was basically “we need to play hard.”

Comment

Originally posted by Trapped in California View Post
                The worst thing I can say about that half is Dahl has 2 PF.

And Dana Ford is pissed during end of the half interview. I think he will rip everyone two new *******s during the half.
                You're on fire with the comments today. Keep it coming.

Comment

but he had 3-4 inches of height and 40 more lbs, so ill award it to him. Phyfe is a finesse player, he's never going to throw it down on anyone.

Comment

Let’s try to not give up a 20-0 run to start....

Comment

Have we ever had 48 points in a half on the road in the conference?
                      I know we have given up 56.

Comment

Originally posted by unipanther2154 View Post

but he had 3-4 inches of height and 40 more lbs, so ill award it to him. Phyfe is a finesse player, he's never going to throw it down on anyone.
                        True. Egs sure loved the beer in college. That had to weigh him down a lot.

Comment

You're on fire with the comments today. Keep it coming.
                          All the Robitussin I'm drinking gives me that fiery edge

Comment

Shooting almost 60% from the field, 66.7% from 3. Out-rebounding them 20-11. Good stuff.

Comment

Phyfe’s dad could really dunk but he was skinnier.

Comment

Man, Phyfe may not be able to jump but he sure can make a 200 pound man fly with minimal contact.

Comment

Working...
                                X