WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 16 - Missouri State

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lol did Jake really have Isaiah throw the ball OB to get subs in? That's great
    To avoid confusion - my username is baseball (Cy Young award) related, NOT for the Cyclones.

Comment

• The subs should of played the last four minutes that’s ridiculous.

Comment

• Just a tremendous beatdown today. Would love to see more games like this where they come out and step on throats early and keep stepping.

Comment

• Originally posted by hoopfan View Post
          Just a tremendous beatdown today. Would love to see more games like this where they come out and step on throats early and keep stepping.
          It was insanely refreshing.

Comment

• Nicely done. Get up and keep the pedal down. I think Jake is still a little jumpy to pull starters too soon, have to exorcise that demon.

Congratulations to Spencer Haldeman whose 2 treys broke his tie with Darian DeVries for 8th in career threes. He now has 168 with Jeremy Morgan and Nick Nurse 2 ahead of him with 170 each. Then its a steep climb to the top 4. He sits with 800 career points as well, AJ Green just passed him for active lead with 809 career points, he's pretty good.

Comment

• So are we still on dealing with the "bench AJ" thing or are we done with that?

Comment

• Originally posted by Khan4Cats View Post
                Nicely done. Get up and keep the pedal down. I think Jake is still a little jumpy to pull starters too soon, have to exorcise that demon.

Congratulations to Spencer Haldeman ... sits with 800 career points as well, AJ Green just passed him for active lead with 809 career points, he's pretty good.
                Sasquatch, Godzilla, King Kong, Loch Ness, AJ Green, a zombie with no conscience, question what do all these things have in common?

Comment

• Originally posted by sevelev711 View Post
                  So are we still on dealing with the "bench AJ" thing or are we done with that?
                  We need Murda's analysis on that one.

Comment

• Originally posted by orangetennis View Post

These Bears announces are so boring...it's like Ben Stein calling a ball game
                    Ummm....these aren't Bears announcers, those are MVC announcers. They both call games all over the MVC

Comment

• Originally posted by Wxcpanther View Post

Ummm....these aren't Bears announcers, those are MVC announcers. They both call games all over the MVC
                      Mmm, no.
                      They may be paid by the MVC and ESPN, and they may "try" to call the game neutral like Brad Wells (who was in all of my communications classes at UNI) but they are definitely Bears announcers, as Brad is ours.

Edit: I was watching the ESPN+ broadcast so that's the announcers I'm referring to.

Comment

• Originally posted by orangetennis View Post

Mmm, no.
                        They may be paid by the MVC and ESPN, and they may "try" to call the game neutral like Brad Wells (who was in all of my communications classes at UNI) but they are definitely Bears announcers, as Brad is ours.

Edit: I was watching the ESPN+ broadcast so that's the announcers I'm referring to.
                        This is incorrect. Lehman has probably called more games in the McLeod than JQH Arena. The other guy is the "voice of the Valley".

Comment

• Tbf to them, they were in blowout commentary mode after like four minutes. Only so many times you can say "Wow, that AJ Green is a player."

Comment

• Originally posted by achrist70 View Post
                            The subs should of played the last four minutes that’s ridiculous.
                            Jake must be copying Coach Farley.

Comment

• Yea it woulda been nice to see Isaiah, AJ and Berhow get some rest, all played 36+ minutes. That's just not gonna work every night throughout the full conference season, where there's no time off.
                              To avoid confusion - my username is baseball (Cy Young award) related, NOT for the Cyclones.

Comment

• A 23 point road win. I did not see that coming, but I'm very glad it arrived.

Comment

Working...
                                X