WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pink Out Shirts--Loyola

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pink Out Shirts--Loyola

Wanted to get a quick plug in on the shirts for the Loyola game. Jake was pretty passionate about the cause for the Pink Out for the Loyola game and honoring the memory of Joyce Borglum.

It would be great to see as many people in the fluorescent pink shirts as possible.

Same design as last year so no need to re-buy. They'll be available on the concourse before the game but if you'd like to pre-order to guarantee size, please do!! All proceeds to cancer related charities and Hope Always. Dri-fit long sleeve T for $11.

If a fat guy like me can rock the bright pink, YOU CAN TOO!

To order:
    https://unipanthers.com/sb_output.aspx?form=26
    #MACtion

Did they shut down orders already or an issue with their system??

Comment

If they're selling them at the game then I can just get one then. I have a long skinny body that allows me to fit in both a medium and a large. I'll be fine

Comment

Originally posted by UNICats View Post
        Did they shut down orders already or an issue with their system??
        Not sure what's up there....
        #MACtion

Comment

Originally posted by BCPanther View Post

Not sure what's up there....
          Yea, UNI just tweeted the link but it doesn't work.... (facepalm)

Comment

Working...
          X