WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 21- Missouri State

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wait a minute...now I have his miserable old, mean a$$ on ignore since he absolutely sucks...but is Mudra actually posting on here after a (gasp) win???

Wow. Will wonders never cease.

Comment

Originally posted by Mudrafan View Post
      I’d say having green play 37 of 40 minutes in a 30 point mid-week home win would be one. Jacobsen has ridden the starting 5 like rented mules since day 1 this season. The lack of playing time for Kimmons, Dahl and Mcdonnell (after starting all last year) is bewildering. Not playing Kimmons more is particularly stupid when you consider the struggles of the guards in high leverage games/situations. But jacobsen is as loyal and stubborn as they come. He’ll sink or swim with these 5.
      Sure. And right now we're 18-3. Sink or swim, we're Michael Phelps. We gotta run it up. As of others have said, I bet Jacobson (which dude you need a better spell check, it always gets his name wrong for some reason) hates it more than we all do. And I'm sure if we were 9-9 right now, we probably would be seeing more minutes. We are in the position where we have to worry about this. It's a very nice problem to have. It's like having a mantle full of trophies and you need to clear room for a new trophy.

Comment

Originally posted by UNIChippewa View Post
        Wait a minute...now I have his miserable old, mean a$$ on ignore since he absolutely sucks...but is Mudra actually posting on here after a (gasp) win???

Wow. Will wonders never cease.
        To be fair, he's not complimentary. I said "can't complain about a 30 point victory" and he hit me with OBJECTION!

Comment

Mudrafan just uses this board as a way to blow off steam and frustration. I get it. When things are going well he expresses his emotions through a different medium, but when things aren't going well it helps him to express his anger through this board.
          Why, I don't know because we all bash him for doing it, but I'm convinced that's why he's only here when we're playing bad and only has negative things to say. I'm sure he loves the Panthers just as much as we all do but this is just the ways he expresses his emotions.
          Fun to raz him tho

Comment

Damn dude. I expected a win but putting up almost 100? Hard to be critical after watching this game. This is a fun team to watch and I'm loving every second of it. I'm pretty sure coach Jake is going to be known as an offensive coach after this season

Comment

Yea i dont understand the complaints about taking the starters out. That should truly be the least of our concerns. We are fighting hard for an at large and desperately need to impress the committee

Comment

At halftime I had to ask if I blacked out for a while. I thought maybe the game was over. 51 points is more typical for us as a final score.

Comment

Also puzzled by the 6 man 2nd half rotation when the lead never got below 20. When Phyfe went down hard with about 5 minutes to go would have been a good time to make some subs. A few other opportunities after that as well. Doesn’t have to be the scrubs, could just be some 2nd teamers to get them more experience. I would think you would trust them enough to not suck so bad they messed up the metrics in a game where we scored 95.

It’s wonderful that this is what we have to complain about after a game against the preseason #1.

Comment

At this point in the season I really don’t care about bench minutes. The guys that will play in meaningful games is well defined and the rest can target next year.

Just win.

Comment

So, we're just going to ignore the fact that AJ killed a guy last night....
                      #MACtion

Comment

Originally posted by run&blade View Post
                        At this point in the season I really don’t care about bench minutes. The guys that will play in meaningful games is well defined and the rest can target next year.

Just win.
                        Agreed. I don’t understand people who get so worked up about minutes. These are 20 year old kids playing two games a week, its not like we have an 82 game schedule to get through. The 5-7 guys that are getting the minutes are playing so much because they have been awesome together.

They will be fine.
                        UNI FIGHT

Originally posted by 9YRPLAN
                        iowa sucks, fran sucks, their schedule sucks, iowa fans suck

Comment

Originally posted by BCPanther View Post
                          So, we're just going to ignore the fact that AJ killed a guy last night....
                          He has a family. We need to wait until they are notified and out of respect are giving them time of mourning before talking about it.
                          GO PANTHERS!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by run&blade View Post

Just win.
                            I don't really care about minutes either. However, if AJ would have rolled his ankle with 5 minutes left last night, everyone on here would be asking "Why was he still in the game?"

Comment

Originally posted by ceaser150 View Post

I don't really care about minutes either. However, if AJ would have rolled his ankle with 5 minutes left last night, everyone on here would be asking "Why was he still in the game?"
                              If my aunt had a.....
                              GO PANTHERS!!!!!!!

Comment

When was the last time we scored 44 in a half and that was the “bad” half?

Its real fun to watch when we are clicking. I especially liked how we were able to effectively exploit the double team so well.

Comment

Working...
                                X