WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 21- Missouri State

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We are so much better than this team. I'm glad we've found some separation

Comment

AJ the driver, love to see it.

Comment

It's kinda been the ref show tonight. Petty calls on both sides

Comment

Lmao. Wasn't it like 23-20 or something? UNI on a 30-10 run or something like that.

Comment

Za dropping dimes with 6 first half assists, and AJ leading the team on the boards with 5! 20 pt lead!!

Comment

Welp. Seems pretty silly to complain about anything when you have a 51-31 lead.

So I won't.

Comment

The game is on YouTube tv if you have that.

Comment

MSU's defense is so porous. Only takes a smidge of D on our own end and easy win.
                  Lets finish this off with a good start to the 2nd half and give some guys a little garbage time tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by orangetennis View Post
                    MSU's defense is so porous. Only takes a smidge of D on our own end and easy win.
                    Lets finish this off with a good start to the 2nd half and give some guys a little garbage time tonight.
                    And on the other hand their offense looks so lost. No game plan, just individuals trying to make individual plays. Credit to our D as well

Comment

They've already given up. See it in the body language and the horrid defense. Somehow they are just drilling shots though. Can't stoop to their level

Comment

Isaiah Brown is eeevvvverywhere right now.

Also, everyone's trading buckets right now, feel like that benefits the team up by 20.

Comment

Alright, let's tighten it up on D now. Don't get me wrong, allowing 17 points in 7 minutes and having the same margin is sweet, but I'd rather expand the lead.

Comment

I think AJ just killed a man! That was awesome. We are just toying with them at this point

Comment

Subs please. Let’s see some freshmen and walk-ons.

Comment

This just sounds like some beautiful basketball. Looking forward to watching a replay.

Comment

Working...
                                X