WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arch Madness 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arch Madness 2020

What are the details for the tournament this year? Who's going?

How much are tix through UNI?
    What is the current team hotel?

Any deals or other things to consider?

I'm assuming the seat map won't be out for a while yet.

All session reserved seating now $175 (discounted seating expired January 20). Team hotel is Hyatt Regency at the Arch, although not as much activity takes place there as the pregame pep rallies for most teams is at Ballpark Village. It's just across the street from the Cardinals stadium and about a 10-15 minute walk to Enterprise Center. Going to Arch Madness for nearly the 20th consecutive time.

Comment

I was really going to push my wife to go down this year, then I realized we scheduled our soon to be 1 year olds birthday that weekend. Guess it's my own fault for not thinking ahead...
      To avoid confusion - my username is baseball (Cy Young award) related, NOT for the Cyclones.

Comment

If you've never done Arch Madness but you're thinking about it...I highly recommend it.

It's a good time.
        Winning is more fun than losing.

Comment

2020 will make 17 years in a row. We should dominate the Hyatt this year if we share with Illinois st again.
          "My role is to lead, plain and simple. . . .I with the help of my staff and our administration, we will lead." --Ben Jacobson

Comment

Originally posted by domedays View Post
            2020 will make 17 years in a row. We should dominate the Hyatt this year if we share with Illinois st again.
            You should have an alternative username called "archdays!"

Comment

We're going. Should be fun.

Comment

Its come down to going to Arch Madness or going to Florida the week before...

Comment

Originally posted by GoPanthers85 View Post
                  Its come down to going to Arch Madness or going to Florida the week before...
                  If by Florida you mean Orlando, then go to Arch madness!

Comment

Originally posted by orangetennis View Post

If by Florida you mean Orlando, then go to Arch madness!
                    That would be a day or two of it. Im trying to push for the Arch.

Comment

Originally posted by GoPanthers85 View Post

That would be a day or two of it. Im trying to push for the Arch.
                      Dade, Broward, Palm Beach or the Keys...if it's anything else, do Arch Madness!

Comment

Was there for the 25th and will now be going back for the 30th. Looking forward to another trip. We are at the team hotel which means a longer walk to the arena. We have stayed at the Drury Inn near Union Station in the past. They always have good rates and offer a nice evening snack / drink time each day.
                        If computers ruled college basketball the way they do football, we'd have skipped all this March Madness monotony and just waited a month for the Kansas-Kentucky title game. And watched Northern Iowa play Cornell in the Poulan Weedeater Bowl. ~ Dwight Perry The Seattle Times

Comment

Year 17 for us too!

Comment

Originally posted by UNIAlum95 View Post
                            Was there for the 25th and will now be going back for the 30th. Looking forward to another trip. We are at the team hotel which means a longer walk to the arena. We have stayed at the Drury Inn near Union Station in the past. They always have good rates and offer a nice evening snack / drink time each day.
                            Use a Lime scooter!

Comment

Heading down for the first time. Any affordable hotel suggestions within a reasonable distance of Enterprise Center?

Comment

Working...
                              X