WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 22- Evansville

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you Kimmons. Man this is ugly

Comment

Originally posted by CyCarp View Post

Fox Sports Midwest and NBC Sports Chicago. Also on ESPN3
      Sadly, Cedar Falls residents that have CFU cable no longer get NBC Sports Chicago starting today.

Comment

Good minutes from Carter and Kimmons at the end of the half here.
        To avoid confusion - my username is baseball (Cy Young award) related, NOT for the Cyclones.

Comment

Somebody check the spark plug in the 8 cylinder. We're not hitting on all the cylinders.

Comment

We had 10 points the first 6ish minutes, 4 points the next 10ish minutes, then 16 the last 4:44.
            To avoid confusion - my username is baseball (Cy Young award) related, NOT for the Cyclones.

Comment

Put Dahl in. Kimmins too.

Comment

I think Kimmons coming in.

Comment

Gotta love getting called out by the announcers saying we've elected to match the Evansville lineup instead of staying with our size
                  If computers ruled college basketball the way they do football, we'd have skipped all this March Madness monotony and just waited a month for the Kansas-Kentucky title game. And watched Northern Iowa play Cornell in the Poulan Weedeater Bowl. ~ Dwight Perry The Seattle Times

Comment

Yay, now Evansville isn't gonna miss

Comment

Glad Berhow came to play at least

Comment

Berhow actually waited for a defender so he could get an and-1.

Comment

Such a flop!

Comment

I hate it when people celebrate selling a charge. Congrats on the flop

Comment

It amazes me how large humans can go down so hard after such little contact, and they don't call a flop

Comment

Nice Phyfe! This Kuhlman kid needed a reminder he's the scrawniest player in the valley.

Comment

Working...
                                X