WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 23 - Valpo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Limping to the end of the half

Comment

Two games in a row we held the other team to pretty much single digits through 16 minutes only to allow them to double their score in the final minutes. Ufta.

Comment

That was a big 3 by Spencer with a little pick me up.

As others have said, the Valpo crowd against the #1 team in the MVC is weak.

Comment

“We have to play harder” -Lottich.
          That was the whole interview.

Comment

We weathered their run thanks to Haldeman. Have to come out hot and bury them now

Comment

We gotta step up the D, they're getting inside at will
              To avoid confusion - my username is baseball (Cy Young award) related, NOT for the Cyclones.

Comment

Man AJ really struggling against the double, getting himself in bad spots on the court
                To avoid confusion - my username is baseball (Cy Young award) related, NOT for the Cyclones.

Comment

A really ugly game on both sides. No offensive flow. Find a way to get the ball to Phyfe - the main guy producing so far.

Comment

Just go inside, refs calling every touch near the rim again now

Comment

So we are back to playing five guards instead of punishing them with Dahl.

Comment

They initiate contact we stand straight up but yet it’s a foul on us.

Comment

Kimmons looking good again.

Comment

Phyfe = 5 for 8, 20 points, 11 boards, very effective.

Kimmons with some nice work here.
                            Last edited by skydog0784; 02-06-2020, 04:26 AM.

Comment

Am I think only one who says "slow, slow, slow..." when a Kimmons has a head of steam on a breakaway? It usually ends well though

Comment

Alright just close it out. We've done what we've needed to so far.

Berhow definitely sold that charge.

Comment

Working...
                                X