WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 25 - Illinois St #2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game 25 - Illinois St #2

This team is 0-12 away from home. Jump them early and never let them back in it.

I really hope this is the kind of game where people complain about UNI running up the score.

Comment

Originally posted by sevelev711 View Post
      I really hope this is the kind of game where people complain about UNI running up the score.
      And we continue to give the young guys some minutes, and grow their roles
      "My role is to lead, plain and simple. . . .I with the help of my staff and our administration, we will lead." --Ben Jacobson

Comment

Got a real pivotal stretch coming up so itd be great if this one could be stress free.

Comment

Good deals for this game too. $1 popcorn and 4 for $40 ticket pack again. No let downs!

Comment

Originally posted by domedays View Post

And we continue to give the young guys some minutes, and grow their roles
            It's February 12th. Roles are what they are and the NET rewards running it up.
            #MACtion

Comment

Another cool promotion for this game for students... They're going to give one random student $1 for every student in attendance. So, if there's 1000 students at the game, someone gets $1000. I'd be at this game just for that as a student! Hopefully they're communicating it to students around campus too.

Comment

UNI favored by 13.5.
                Valpo favored by 4 at home over SIU. Don’t get me wrong, a little breathing room at the top would be nice, but I kinda expect SIU to pull it out.

Comment

SIU is bound to regress to the mean a bit. I actually like Valpo tonight.
                  #MACtion

Comment

Nothing really to say about this one. No excuse not to crush em and avenge our last meeting.

UNI 81
                    ISU 62

Comment

Does not appear Evansville will be getting that first dub tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by UNIGrainer View Post
                        Does not appear Evansville will be getting that first dub tonight.
                        Oh sure the one time I bet the under, and Loyola explodes for 50 in a half, come on now.

Comment

Well that was arguably the worst possible start we could have.

Comment

Not the start I expected. These slow starts are a Panther problem that seems to haunt games season after season.

Comment

How the hell are they shooting 60%+ from 3 point range? I wouldn't expect that of a team in warmups.

Comment

Working...
                              X