WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 26 - Loyola #2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think we're finally out of this one. Turnovers were the bugaboo again.

Comment

• Welp. It might've actually been more beneficial for us to just lose by 3 in regulation, with the way the score is going up.

Comment

• I love you AJ, but we need better looks at this point.
        To avoid confusion - my username is baseball (Cy Young award) related, NOT for the Cyclones.

Comment

• Originally posted by sevelev711 View Post
          Welp. It might've actually been more beneficial for us to just lose by 3 in regulation, with the way the score is going up.
          NET-wise, a loss will only be a 1 point margin
          To avoid confusion - my username is baseball (Cy Young award) related, NOT for the Cyclones.

Comment

• Originally posted by CyCarp View Post
            I love you AJ, but we need better looks at this point.
            I think it will help some next year when Kimmons plays more. He is so quick it will be an added dynamic

Comment

• Originally posted by CyCarp View Post

I don't really see the fatigue. These are some awful turnovers, which is costing us. Turnovers are 15-5 right now.
              Whether you do or don’t isn’t the issue. You will. No team at any level plays five guys like ben jacobsen. No one. And he’s done it all year. I’ve said it all year. Green played all 40 minutes earlier this week in a double digit win. He’s 7-20 and 3-11 with 7 turnovers and only 3 assists. Terrible game tonight. For a player his caliber. He’ll play 45 minutes tonight so 85 in two games. That’s not normal. Playing 5 guys isn’t normal. 15 turnovers isn’t going to get it done. Championship teams turn it over 6 or even less. Green (the pt gd) has more himself. They are gassed now and that’s on the coach. He’s playing for an at large. It’s clear. I have my theory but I’m going to keep that to myself for now. We don’t have the guards to advance in the dance beyond the first weekend. Ben is in clear denial on that one. And that’s where I’m most disappointed when you consider his highest success met its fate due to a breakdown in the guard court.

Comment

• Mudra you’re a pathetic human being

Comment

• 0fer OT. Great

Comment

• Originally posted by Mudrafan View Post

Whether you do or don’t isn’t the issue. You will. No team at any level plays five guys like ben jacobsen. No one. And he’s done it all year. I’ve said it all year. Green played all 40 minutes earlier this week in a double digit win. He’s 7-20 and 3-11 with 7 turnovers and only 3 assists. Terrible game tonight. For a player his caliber. He’ll play 45 minutes tonight so 85 in two games. That’s not normal. Playing 5 guys isn’t normal. 15 turnovers isn’t going to get it done. Championship teams turn it over 6 or even less. Green (the pt gd) has more himself. They are gassed now and that’s on the coach. He’s playing for an at large. It’s clear. I have my theory but I’m going to keep that to myself for now. We don’t have the guards to advance in the dance beyond the first weekend. Ben is in clear denial on that one. And that’s where I’m most disappointed when you consider his highest success met its fate due to a breakdown in the guard court.
                    I don't listen or agree with anyone who ONLY shows up when this team has a bad/losing game. That is pathetic.

Comment

Troll.....

Comment

• Originally posted by run&blade View Post

I think it will help some next year when Kimmons plays more. He is so quick it will be an added dynamic
                        Why have we had to wait? Is he hurt? Is he redshirting? Transferring? Why isn’t he playing? He has been dynamite when he’s played and we’ve played very well around him. Same with the 1-2 punch of phyfe-Dahl

Comment

He’s playing for an at large. It’s clear. I have my theory but I’m going to keep that to myself for now.
                          You are one interesting duck...
                          If computers ruled college basketball the way they do football, we'd have skipped all this March Madness monotony and just waited a month for the Kansas-Kentucky title game. And watched Northern Iowa play Cornell in the Poulan Weedeater Bowl. ~ Dwight Perry The Seattle Times

Comment

• Dang man. We need at least a couple points in OT. That's roughhhhhh.

Comment

• Scoreless in OT, ouch. Did we even sub once in the 2nd half? Maybe JD came in for a bit, but that must have been it. No reason not to play Ty imo. Oh well. Margin for an at large is basically nothing now. Probably need to get the next 6. Thursday is doing to be the tough one.

Comment

• Mudra should not be allowed to own a computer.

Comment

Working...
                                X