WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 26 - Loyola #2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only down 11 despite the blistering start by Loyola. Plenty of time yet boys.

Comment

Alright, slowly but surely, get back into it. And stoooooooop making goofy mistakes.

Comment

Wipe the floor!

Comment

Good news is that when AJ has a first half like this, he has a second half that gets him up to his average.

Comment

Originally posted by sevelev711 View Post
            Good news is that when AJ has a first half like this, he has a second half that gets him up to his average.
            I think he just gets pissed and goes off in the 2nd half.

Comment

That was excellent back door cut, ball movement, and dish down low. We're really not in that bad of a situation considering the emotion of Loyola and the home crowd and how hot they've been so far.

Comment

These turnovers are ridiculous. Most aren't even really forced.
                To avoid confusion - my username is baseball (Cy Young award) related, NOT for the Cyclones.

Comment

Okay. After another awful, awful start, I'm okay with only down five.

Comment

I'll take being down 5 at half. All the momentum is in our favor.

Comment

Can't complain about a 5 point deficit after that start, but I sure wish Green could have sunk that last 3...

Comment

Well, when we got down 16 I told myself let's cut it to 8 by half, so I guess I'll take being down 5 - that last 3 from AJ going in really woulda been nice though.
                        To avoid confusion - my username is baseball (Cy Young award) related, NOT for the Cyclones.

Comment

Originally posted by CyCarp View Post
                          I hate to admit how pissed they make me but they really are absolutely inexcusable. just ridiculous turnovers that could cost us a hell of a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by CyCarp View Post
                            Yeah. I think some new plays.
                            Good at this point to be down by 5.

Comment

After being down 16 early only trailing by 5 at the break is pretty good. Gotta like our chances in the 2nd half if we can limit TOs
                              Last edited by orangetennis; 02-15-2020, 06:49 PM.

Comment

AJ has a nice drifting shot, but then got a little lazy on D and gave up the open 3.

Can Krutwig do no wrong? Moving screen on their final possession, falling all over the defender to get his guy open. Thankfully didn’t cost us.

Great finish to the half, start the 2nd half with that same intensity!!

Comment

Working...
                                X