WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 26 - Loyola #2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We're fine
    #MACtion

Comment

Some former Panther teams would be now down by 25 at the half, but this team may just have what it takes. I hope.

Comment

That was a frenetic pace. We didn’t sub much. I hope they tire and we keep our legs because we finally settled down.

Comment

Feeling pretty good only down 5 after that horrendous start. Loyola must be looking up at the scoreboard wondering how they're only up 5. I think that bodes well for the second half.

Comment

Win the first two minutes of the 2nd half and we'll be in a good spot. Can't let them regain their momentum/confidence

Comment

Berhow gets a lot of credit for a couple of baskets in mid first half that were critical to getting back in this game.

Comment

Lol, I legit don't understand how AJ makes some shots, and he usually doesn't hit the rim.
                To avoid confusion - my username is baseball (Cy Young award) related, NOT for the Cyclones.

Comment

Berhow doesn't shoot it as well from the corner.

Comment

Our last few offensive positions have not been good we’ve just been forcing shots

Comment

Layups after airballs drive me nuts. Nothing you can do about it, just a terrible shot that gets lucky.
                      To avoid confusion - my username is baseball (Cy Young award) related, NOT for the Cyclones.

Comment

This is a fight!

Comment

Had a couple shots at the lead there and we rushed it, didn't get a great look. Still, we continue to put pressure on them.

Comment

After years of methodical basketball it is different watching us run and gun. I hope we can outshoot them and I think Jake needs to sub more.

Comment

I didn’t like 3 guys standing flat footed while they grab the airball and score.

I few decent shots on offense. AJ can shoot from there IMO if that open, good drive from Spencer, malleable shot from Trae, but none went in. Wouldn’t mind trying to get Phyfe involved in the offensive end again.

Comment

The way this game is being officiated is not in our favor. They are allowing all kinds of reaching, but we won’t benefit much because that isn’t our defensive style.

Comment

Working...
                                X