WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 26 - Loyola #2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you Brown!

Comment

Welp. I think that's probably game. Dang.

Comment

That 3 is probably the game

Comment

We wouldn't lose a game in the league if we didn't turn the ball over 15+ times a game.
          To avoid confusion - my username is baseball (Cy Young award) related, NOT for the Cyclones.

Comment

game over. once again they blow a shot at a top 25 ranking and now make it much, much harder at an at large. we basically can probably only lose in the final of march madness.

Comment

You have to wonder if fatigue is setting in. I am not so sure about the strategy to run with the same 5 guys for practically the whole game.

Comment

These bad TOs will be the death of this team. We've outplayed them tonight with the exception of that category, and that'll be the difference

Comment

Originally posted by ceaser150 View Post
                  You have to wonder if fatigue is setting in. I am not so sure about the strategy to run with the same 5 guys for practically the whole game.
                  Seems like AJ is a little tired.

Comment

Back to the turnovers. Whatever we were trying to take advantage of on offense with Krutwig on the bench wasn’t working. Too many 3 foot passes into the lane either stolen or guy couldn’t handle it. Then it just straight getting it taken from us.

Comment

• Originally posted by ceaser150 View Post
                      I don't really see the fatigue. These are some awful turnovers, which is costing us. Turnovers are 15-5 right now.
                      To avoid confusion - my username is baseball (Cy Young award) related, NOT for the Cyclones.

Comment

• Green throws the ball away for the second time in a row (6 on the night), pouts and doesn’t get back on defense and gives up a layup. Then, immediately comes back down and launches yet another one pass shot (miss). 6-16 night and 2-10 from 3. Jake simply doesn’t adjust when it comes to his starters and simply won’t play Dahl or Kimmons in meaningful minutes in these games. It’s dumb as hell

Comment

• Shocking how good we can be when we run an offensive set or rotation

Comment

• Man, I feel like all their shots have been within 5 feet from the hoop or a wide open 3! Jeez

Comment

• So how do tiebreakers work for the Arch seeding?

Comment

• This sucks, basically playing for OT now

Comment

Working...
                                X