WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 27 - Indiana State #2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game 27 - Indiana State #2

Uni -3
    o/u 137

We haven't had a really good overall performance in a couple weeks - now would be a good time. Protect the ball, hit some shots, and play solid D.
    To avoid confusion - my username is baseball (Cy Young award) related, NOT for the Cyclones.

Comment

Originally posted by CyCarp View Post
      We haven't had a really good overall performance in a couple weeks - now would be a good time. Protect the ball, hit some shots, and play solid D.
      Agreed. Kind of been just getting by the last couple weeks. Time to lock in with all phases. Its championship season now.
      UNI FIGHT

Originally posted by 9YRPLAN
      iowa sucks, fran sucks, their schedule sucks, iowa fans suck

Comment

I think the start on Saturday night was a wake up. Have to be ready to go at the jump. I expect a really focused effort tonight.

I think the extra day had to help as well.
        #MACtion

Comment

I really hope (also just my instinct) that Ben will draw up a new game plan to start out games. We've had several days to practice some new things, here's hoping that we start out start and finish strong. We've not played will at ISUb historically so here's to starting a new trend! Go Panthers!

Comment

I'm guessing AJ will debut the mask tonight, so it will be interesting to see how well he can adjust.

It's time to get the turnovers cleaned up and show that we can play a complete game on the road.

Comment

Originally posted by PantherMG View Post
              I'm guessing AJ will debut the mask tonight, so it will be interesting to see how well he can adjust.

It's time to get the turnovers cleaned up and show that we can play a complete game on the road.
              Even if he does wear a mask they will figure out who he is and guard him closely is what I am worry about.

Comment

The UNI Basketball twitter page tweeted out a picture of AJ wearing the mask during a shoot around.

Comment

Originally posted by kochrab View Post
                  I really hope (also just my instinct) that Ben will draw up a new game plan to start out games. We've had several days to practice some new things, here's hoping that we start out start and finish strong. We've not played will at ISUb historically so here's to starting a new trend! Go Panthers!
                  Really they just need to come out and guard somebody and take care of the ball on offense. Giving up uncontested 3's and then turning the ball over is a good combination for digging a big hole. Hopefully they pound it inside to Phyfe to start the game. Get him going and make the defense start sagging in and free up some open looks on the perimeter.

Comment

If we don't turn the ball over, we are a very dangerous team.

Comment

Originally posted by enkamania View Post
                      If we don't turn the ball over, we are a very dangerous team.
                      So true. All our losses were very close games - either had the lead in the last minute, or a shot to tie or lead in the last minute - and in those games we've had 17, 17, 16 and 16 turnovers. Talk about what if...
                      To avoid confusion - my username is baseball (Cy Young award) related, NOT for the Cyclones.

Comment

ISUb has been reeling for the last couple games, really hope we capitalize on that by getting off to a good start.

Comment

Man, another slow start on defense, lucky the offense is able to keep pace. I like seeing Pickford checking in already. I also like seeing AJ not wearing a mask and getting a quick 2 in a row from three.

Comment

Of course their guy who has only hit 5 three's before this game has already hit 2

Comment

That's a lot of bad offensive possessions in a row right there, Dahl not helping there.

Comment

Working...
                              X