WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 29 - Evansville #2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's just bad acting by Kuhlman. Somehow that flop gets rewarded

Comment

Yet another team shoots 60%+ out of the gate.

Where is the defensive intensity?

Comment

This game playing exactly how I worried it would. The only difference between those starts that cost us the Loyola and ISUb games is that we're also keeping pace with the bonkers offense. Gotta quit fouling and play better defense.

Comment

Originally posted by MNpanthers View Post
          That's just bad acting by Kuhlman. Somehow that flop gets rewarded
          From where I’m sitting, that was one of the clearest fouls I’ve seen. Dahl almost tossed him off the court.

Comment

Berhow on fire so far. All of his shots are total money

Comment

Originally posted by sivert View Post

From where I’m sitting, that was one of the clearest fouls I’ve seen. Dahl almost tossed him off the court.
              No doubt Dahl leaned into it but replay on TV it was vividly clear that Kuhlman sold the hell out of it

Comment

There we go, that's some good hard d.

Comment

AJ sitting for a bit, giving Kimmons some run. I like this!

Comment

Kimmons energy is just awesome! What a boost he's given us this year off the bench

Comment

The offense looks soo different with this lineup...in a good way! But the defense has been sub-optimal.

Comment

Getting a lot of good bench minutes tonight. AJ's practically been riding the pine despite playing perfectly fine.

Comment

Kipp Kissinger is garbage tonight

Comment

Kimmons is one heck of a pest on D. I don't think I've really noticed how good of a defender he is until Sunday's game. I don't care how short he is.
                            To avoid confusion - my username is baseball (Cy Young award) related, NOT for the Cyclones.

Comment

I'm liking what Carter is bringing to the table tonight!

Comment

Carter with a fantastic defensive and offensive possession.

Comment

Working...
                                X