WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 31: Drake | MVC Tournament

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It’s pretty obvious what happened here today.

Drake was pissed about the 27 point beat down and came out with intensity.

The gutless cowards on the other side said “haha, we beat these losers by 27 last week, we can just show up and win by double digits without breaking a sweat.”

the cocky little ****s got punched in the mouth and **** their pink panties rather than responding positively.

fact.

Comment

• So whats it gonna take to ban this troll?

Comment

• Originally posted by UNIChippewa View Post

Again, go f*ck yourself.

You have all of 12 posts to your handle, and I'm pretty sure they all came from today's game.

You haven't earned the right to talk sh!t about this team.
        I’d rather root for an 0-31 team with character vs a talented team that tucked into a turtle shell the very first hard moments of the season.

basketball is about more than talent. We found out about the true character of our guys here today and it wasn’t pretty. I’m sure they’re pleasant kids but they’re also losers and that label will justifiably stick for life.

Comment

• This one hurts. Last year’s loss to Bradley was bad... but this one is a killer. How can a team... with everything in front of them... get the total **** kicked out of them? Congrats to Drake... they played a great game.

Comment

• Originally posted by mjoseph2215 View Post

I’d rather root for an 0-31 team with character vs a talented team that tucked into a turtle shell the very first hard moments of the season.

basketball is about more than talent. We found out about the true character of our guys here today and it wasn’t pretty. I’m sure they’re pleasant kids but they’re also losers and that label will justifiably stick for life.
            Can't believe they lost their way to a regular season title.

Comment

• Originally posted by sevelev711 View Post

Can't believe they lost their way to a regular season title.
              Really what does that get you?

You sure think highly of kids that can win 70-43 at Drake but then get curb stomped by the exact same kids who are tired when the season is on the line.

Comment

Well then go find one of those teams and leave this board for people who have lives, friends, who don't live in their parents' basement, and who are actual fans you unmitigated sack of sh!t.

Comment

Well then go find one of those teams and leave this board for people who have lives, friends, who don't live in their parents' basement, and who are actual fans you unmitigated sack of sh!t.
                  Faux intellectual I see. How would a bag of **** be mitigated or unmitigated? Might want to hit the word a day dictionary a bit harder.

Comment

Really what does that get you?

You sure think highly of kids that can win 70-43 at Drake but then get curb stomped by the exact same kids who are tired when the season is on the line.
                    Yeah, exactly, they're kids, and from what we've heard they're all great people. I don't think we need to be calling them "gutless cowards" because they lost a basketball game. Chill out, nerd.

Comment

• Originally posted by sevelev711 View Post

Yeah, exactly, they're kids, and from what we've heard they're all great people. I don't think we need to be calling them "gutless cowards" because they lost a basketball game. Chill out, nerd.
                      Fair enough. But we are talking about them as basketball players here. As basketball players, they’re clearly losers. They played their worst game of the season in the one that they could least afford to lose.

maybe they’re winners as people. Or maybe they beat their girlfriends. We don’t know them personally, all we really know is how they play basketball.

Comment

• Stop feeding the trolls...
                        To avoid confusion - my username is baseball (Cy Young award) related, NOT for the Cyclones.

Comment

• Ignore the trolls and they will go away.

I wasn't impressed with the press conference. Jake basically said Drake just played good basketball. He didn't see anything in particular we were doing differently compare to last time, just missed some opportunities...

That story just doesn't add up to a blowout against an inferior team. I get if he's trying to protect the players but I wish he'd own his own mistakes too.

Comment

Fair enough. But we are talking about them as basketball players here. As basketball players, they’re clearly losers. They played their worst game of the season in the one that they could least afford to lose.

maybe they’re winners as people. Or maybe they beat their girlfriends. We don’t know them personally, all we really know is how they play basketball.
                            Okay mods; time to step in and moderate here.

If the line about beating girlfriends doesn't earn a ban, then nothing will. End this!

Comment

• I know this seems simple, but if you just ignore dumb posts from ppl who clearly haven’t been around, they’ll go away. That or they at least won’t get the satisfaction of getting some ppl up in arms over their comments.

key players didn’t show up today. Idk what jakes supposed to do when Isaiah can’t make a 3 and berhow disappears. The kids **** the bed, it sucks. Drake shot very good today and caught us on a bad day. It’s not like our bench has so much depth you just bench all the starters and go with them. I’m not saying coach couldn’t have done anything different but if guys don’t show up and perform he can’t do much.

Comment

Okay mods; time to step in and moderate here.

If the line about beating girlfriends doesn't earn a ban, then nothing will. End this!
                                Yeah, basketball players beating women.

that would be like winning the lottery, so unexpected! Lol

Comment

Working...
                                X