WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 31: Drake | MVC Tournament

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can’t see game or minutes played but I hope he has tried kimmons for several minutes to see if he can provide spark.

Comment

• Happiness is ephemeral, suffering is eternal.

Comment

• We need to start shooting threes!

Comment

• Getting bent over and pulverized by one of the worst teams in America with your season on the line.

wow. Will the committee hold their nose and throw this pathetic group of loser beta pussies in the NIT or the CBI?

Comment

• Originally posted by Codytwo View Post
            We need to start shooting threes!
            Everything is a brick right now. Ughhhhh. This is not the way to end the season.

Comment

• Originally posted by mjoseph2215 View Post
              Getting bent over and pulverized by one of the worst teams in America with your season on the line.

wow. Will the committee hold their nose and throw this pathetic group of loser beta pussies in the NIT or the CBI?
              Bunch of ****ing pussies i hope they all get cornavirus
              Drake won 75-65 over ISUr. Didn't watch the game so I have no idea how well they played, but 75 points is respectable regardless. I have no doubt that Coach Jake will have the guys ready for tomorrow. Go Panthers!

Comment

• In 30 years, a #8 has never beaten a #1 seed in the history of this tournament. That’s what Ben Jacobson is about to become a part of history for. Awesome. Playing 6 guys all year and treating the preseason like the ncaa tournament all the way through the regular season...leads to this. Especially with a perimeter driven offense that doesn’t drive the basketball and has no commitment to the inside. I predicted all season and was called a non fan because I wasn’t a cheerleader. Selection Sunday could be an empty day for a lot of you that stayed in denial. If we somehow slide in (due to the Colorado win), we are a first weekend out due to the same issues. He’s never addressed what haunts the program

Comment

• Originally posted by mjoseph2215 View Post
                  Getting bent over and pulverized by one of the worst teams in America with your season on the line.

Considering you root for a school that has one good season in 30 years, you shouldn't be talking. And, in that one season, your loser school went out and got beat in the first round in a big upset. Your school sucks, you know it.

Comment

• heck of a time to forget how to score the basketball. how deflating

Comment

• This is on Coach Jake. Inexcusable game plan. Hope he's ready to own it.

This is a historically bad performance.

Comment

• We did it to them last year, needed to be ready for their payback...but we weren't.
                        This is brutal.

Comment

• Almost 10 minutes without a point. How does that happen? I would say good season, but this is a brutal way to end it. Stings.

Comment

• Green 6-20. Berhow 0 pts. Zero adjustments from Jacobson

Comment

• 0% chance we dance after this piss pounding
                              To avoid confusion - my username is baseball (Cy Young award) related, NOT for the Cyclones.

Comment

• Well, only two years of Green left and nothing to show for it so far.

I doubt UNI has this talent advantage very often and they failed to take advantage of it.

at some point you have to look at the coaching staff and ask yourself if it’s full of too many ‘Yes’ men.

Comment

Working...
                                X