WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 31: Drake | MVC Tournament

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Game time! Here we go. Looks like a great UNI crowd on TV.

Comment

I'm in Des Moines. I've tried my YouTube TV, nothing. ESPN+ says it's blacked out. And I can't find a feed for FSMW where I could use my buddy's DirecTV login.

Comment

Apparently Drake brought their 3 ball game today.

Comment

Let's get in the bonus early
          To avoid confusion - my username is baseball (Cy Young award) related, NOT for the Cyclones.

Comment

Not a great start so far, settle down, boys.

Comment

It’s on NBC Sports Chicago on YoutubeTV.

Comment

Seems like we're amped up a little bit too much. Need to settle into our game. At least we're getting them to foul us. That's good.

Comment

Based on the start, it looks like the guys really want to play in the NIT

Comment

Originally posted by Kerrywoodwins20 View Post
                    Based on the start, it looks like the guys really want to play in the NIT
                    Lol. Thank you for the wonderful contribution to this board. You friends with Murda?

EDIT: I'm pretty sure you're a Drake fan. All 4 of your posts are from Drake games and they all are negative. Cover = blown.

Comment

Originally posted by kochrab View Post

Lol. Thank you for the wonderful contribution to this board. You friends with Murda?

EDIT: I'm pretty sure you're a Drake fan. All 4 of your posts are from Drake games and they all are negative. Cover = blown.
                      Pretty sure you are entirely making that up. That doesn’t make reality change.

Comment

Love the aggressiveness to get into the paint. Even if shots aren't falling right now, we're being aggressive.

Comment

Ice cold from the floor so far.

Comment

Man oh man. We've gotta be careful in this game. Drake playing like they want it more right now. Shots gotta start falling soon.

Comment

awful defense so far

even worse offense

does not look like a team that wants to play in the NCAA tourney. A loss here drops those chances to 0% for an at large

Comment

We look like an entirely different team. Figure it out

Comment

Working...
                                X