WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 31: Drake | MVC Tournament

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally call Liam on the moving screen after he got away with it like 4 times.

Comment

Let's cut this down to single digits with Robbins out.

Comment

And dirty ass play there by Sturtz

Comment

Originally posted by kochrab View Post

Lol. Thank you for the wonderful contribution to this board. You friends with Murda?

EDIT: I'm pretty sure you're a Drake fan. All 4 of your posts are from Drake games and they all are negative. Cover = blown.
          Get over yourself. And learn how to spell while you’re at it. This isn’t the cheerleading message board. Devries is coaching circles around jacobsen when it counts. We’ll see what jacobsen is really made of in the second half. I’ve pointed out his weaknesses all year as well as last but you and others simply plug your ears and ignore and keep shaking your pom poms. I see no value in that.

Comment

They're gonna call this on Trae aren't they?
            To avoid confusion - my username is baseball (Cy Young award) related, NOT for the Cyclones.

Comment

That's terrible
              To avoid confusion - my username is baseball (Cy Young award) related, NOT for the Cyclones.

Comment

WOOOOOOOW. How do you call that on Berhow? For real?

Comment

Un-effing-believable refs

Comment

Originally posted by Mudrafan View Post

Get over yourself. And learn how to spell while you’re at it. This isn’t the cheerleading message board. Devries is coaching circles around jacobsen when it counts. We’ll see what jacobsen is really made of in the second half. I’ve pointed out his weaknesses all year as well as last but you and others simply plug your ears and ignore and keep shaking your pom poms. I see no value in that.
                    Spelling? You still can't spell our coach's name correctly. The nerve...

Comment

How is that not shots and the ball? Like the play we lost to West Virginia on earlier this year.

Comment

Drake can't miss and we can't hit.

Comment

Drake couldn't miss if they tried right now

Comment

What color panties do these kids wear under their outfits?

worst effort in D1 history

Comment

Originally posted by CyCarp View Post
                              Drake couldn't miss if they tried right now
                              It's like their game plan was to shoot horse shots all game. It's working so far.

Comment

Originally posted by sevelev711 View Post
                                UNI looks like the team that's playing on a 16 hour turnaround while Drake looks fresh. And even with the offense kicking in the defense can't reciprocate.
                                Just what exactly do you think tournament basketball is? And if there is ever a team that is the least prepared for tournament back-to-back play it’s jacobsen and his band of 6 he’s played all season. I’ve said it all year it would come back to bite him and we’ll see it soon

Comment

Working...
                                X