WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 31: Drake | MVC Tournament

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by UNIGrainer View Post

Except we haven’t done anything since then.
    Look, if you wanna say coach could be better you’re picking the wrong guy to argue with. I’m been very critical of him throughout the years. Our recruiting at times after successful season has been laughable at times. Adam McDermott getting a scholarship is the best example I can give. My point is it’s absolutely stupid to say someone is “broken” or a program is “broken” after that game. It really is ridiculous to think. That game means absolutely nothing to The kids on our team. That game also didn’t break Jake either. He just won coach of the year.....

if you want to use that among other things to question his decision making because you feel it’s a pattern, then great. Those patterns didn’t happen to start on that day and only happen after that game.

Comment

• If you rah-rah a coach after an abysmal coaching performance like this, you're no better than someone going out of there way to personally insult the players and coach. It makes the program and fan base look little league to defend a coach through everything just because. He deserves criticism here; there is absolutely no doubt that this game is on Jacobson. He's been a head coach for 15 years and shouldn't be outcoached that badly. His substitutions and adjustments are atrocious and he deserves a ton of heat for today. Hope he takes it like a man.

Comment

• Originally posted by unipanther2154 View Post

Look, if you wanna say coach could be better you’re picking the wrong guy to argue with. I’m been very critical of him throughout the years. Our recruiting at times after successful season has been laughable at times. Adam McDermott getting a scholarship is the best example I can give. My point is it’s absolutely stupid to say someone is “broken” or a program is “broken” after that game. It really is ridiculous to think. That game means absolutely nothing to The kids on our team. That game also didn’t break Jake either. He just won coach of the year.....

if you want to use that among other things to question his decision making because you feel it’s a pattern, then great. Those patterns didn’t happen to start on that day and only happen after that game.
        Not saying that at all. Love coach Jake. Maybe my favorite coach of all time in any sport. Would never blame one individual period.

But we have been very disappointing since that game. Close games we used to win we havent been able to pull off. Dont think its Jakes fault...let me make that very clear. But the program just hasnt had *it* whatever it is since then.

Comment

• This was an everybody problem. The D want where it needed to be early. We had a lot of great looks, and didn't cash in. Hard to put this all on coaches, or even the majority of the blame imo - and I'm usually very critical on the coaches.
          To avoid confusion - my username is baseball (Cy Young award) related, NOT for the Cyclones.

Comment

• Originally posted by UNIGrainer View Post

Not saying that at all. Love coach Jake. Maybe my favorite coach of all time in any sport. Would never blame one individual period.

But we have been very disappointing since that game. Close games we used to win we havent been able to pull off. Dont think its Jakes fault...let me make that very clear. But the program just hasnt had *it* whatever it is since then.
            I mean, it kinda did before today... we win today and don't get blown out Saturday or Sunday, we're likely an at large.
            To avoid confusion - my username is baseball (Cy Young award) related, NOT for the Cyclones.

Comment

• Blame Jacobson all you want.

Takes some gutless cowards with tiny squirrel testicles to get owned like this by a bad team with your season on the line.

let’s hope most of these gutless turds don’t come back

Comment

• Originally posted by mjoseph2215 View Post

let’s hope most of these gutless turds don’t come back
                Lets see that list.

Comment

• Originally posted by CyCarp View Post

I mean, it kinda did before today... we win today and don't get blown out Saturday or Sunday, we're likely an at large.
                  Yup, and if we dont blow an 18 point lead against BU last year. And if and if and if and if and if.

Its like the halfcourt shot took all our karma.

Comment

• This place has turned into a cesspool. Is there a way to completely delete an account?

Comment

• I see the true stupidity has now come out on this board after the worst game of the year at the worst possible time.

These ridiculous f*cks don't make a single peep during a regular season conference championship season, and now they just come pouring out of the woodwork.

Honestly and seriously, I would love to see some sort of screening system on here to keep the trolls and mouth breathers out; if you don't post one single time during the season only to register on the site and make up a handle after a loss to scream at the team, you're not allowed to post.

Comment

Getting bent over and pulverized by one of the worst teams in America with your season on the line.

wow. Will the committee hold their nose and throw this pathetic group of loser beta pussies in the NIT or the CBI?
                        You are officially too f*cking stupid to post on here.

Go f*ck yourself.

Comment

• It's certainly not a good look for Jacobson to be making all the money he makes and then have a coaching performance like this.

Comment

• Originally posted by UNIChippewa View Post
                            I see the true stupidity has now come out on this board after the worst game of the year at the worst possible time.

These ridiculous f*cks don't make a single peep during a regular season conference championship season, and now they just come pouring out of the woodwork.

Honestly and seriously, I would love to see some sort of screening system on here to keep the trolls and mouth breathers out; if you don't post one single time during the season only to register on the site and make up a handle after a loss to scream at the team, you're not allowed to post.
                            As much as it upsets you, this is not an acceptable performance.

it’s one thing to lose to a team because they can’t miss.

That’s not why UNI lost today. They lost because they never took the court. Biggest moment and you don’t show up. You deserve to be criticized for that.

Comment

As much as it upsets you, this is not an acceptable performance.

it’s one thing to lose to a team because they can’t miss.

That’s not why UNI lost today. They lost because they never took the court. Biggest moment and you don’t show up. You deserve to be criticized for that.
                              Again, go f*ck yourself.

You have all of 12 posts to your handle, and I'm pretty sure they all came from today's game.

You haven't earned the right to talk sh!t about this team.

Comment

• Jake shouldnt have coached them to go scoreless for ten minutes. That was a bad call IMO.

Comment

Working...
                                X