WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ali recreates "The Shot"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ali recreates "The Shot"

This is tremendous:

https://twitter.com/i/events/1241110329301426176

That was outstanding! Good find. Definitely worth watching...

Comment

Best part is the baby crying at the end! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by orangetennis View Post
        Best part is the baby crying at the end! LOL
        And the jersey the baby had on.

Someone just sent me this even though I'm not on twitter. I was going to try sharing on here, but of course someone beat me to it.
        GO PANTHERS!

Comment

My 5yr old was way into watching UNI basketball this year and he's been so bummed we didn't get to watch the "big tournament" I've been talking about all season. I broke out the 10 yr old DVD of the Kansas game last night and it was awesome to re-watch with him.

Anyone have access to high def copy of that game and any other tournament games we can watch? Are they online anywhere? The copy I probably paid 30 bucks for to the NCAA 10 years ago is really terrible quality.

"I think they're very good," Farley said of the preseason top 25 Hawkeyes. "But so are we."

Comment

Originally posted by ubuntuCAT View Post
            My 5yr old was way into watching UNI basketball this year and he's been so bummed we didn't get to watch the "big tournament" I've been talking about all season. I broke out the 10 yr old DVD of the Kansas game last night and it was awesome to re-watch with him.

Anyone have access to high def copy of that game and any other tournament games we can watch? Are they online anywhere? The copy I probably paid 30 bucks for to the NCAA 10 years ago is really terrible quality.
            This is a damn fine YouTube video with no commercials ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0K-ztVqT9Kg
            "Try being more of the solution, and less of the problem."

Comment

My daughter and I watched that YouTube version of game yesterday using Firestick . Nice that it cut commercials, but there was twice they missed a few minutes of game action. The worst part was the next video that YouTube started as soon as game was over was Texas A&M. We quickly turned it off.

Comment

Last night, we watched the uni-kansas game with Gary’s call. He put most of it on OPR on the 19th (still available on the OPR website).
                Fun.

Comment

Originally posted by ubuntuCAT View Post

https://www.ncaa.com/video/basketbal...0-second-round

Comment

Kansas game can be streamed on YouTube. I am currently watching UNI-Appalachian State 2005 championship football game on YouTube.

Comment

[QUOTE=sivert;n701157]Last night, we watched the uni-kansas game with Gary’s call. He put most of it on OPR on the 19th (still available on the OPR website).
                      Fun.[/Q
                      Can't find it on OPr. How do you find it?

Comment

[QUOTE=UNIGrainer;n701160]
                        Originally posted by sivert View Post
                        Last night, we watched the uni-kansas game with Gary’s call. He put most of it on OPR on the 19th (still available on the OPR website).
                        Fun.[/Q
                        Can't find it on OPr. How do you find it?
                        http://onpressrow.com/test/2020/03/1...-tavern-grill/
                        "Well, that escalated quickly."

Comment

Originally posted by panthergirl123 View Post
                          Kansas game can be streamed on YouTube. I am currently watching UNI-Appalachian State 2005 championship football game on YouTube.
                          Haven't been able to watch that since that night.
                          "Well, that escalated quickly."

Comment

Originally posted by ronfitch View Post

Haven't been able to watch that since that night.
                            I understand. I have been streaming various sports events. Just the one I was watching when I made the post.

Comment

This was fantastic. Did anyone else watch the game on Youtube over the past few weeks?

Heard an interview with Lucas O'Rear talking about the game this week which was kind of fun. Link below:

Comment

Working...
                              X