WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

jersey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jersey

Best place to buy a kids (small) UNI basketball Jersey? Anyone selling kids stuff?
    "I think they're very good," Farley said of the preseason top 25 Hawkeyes. "But so are we."

My son would love the youth size as well. Nike like the players wear.

Comment

are they not for sale anywhere? even the book store doesn't have squat.
      "I think they're very good," Farley said of the preseason top 25 Hawkeyes. "But so are we."

Comment

I've been looking for 8 years. They flat don't exist.
        #MACtion

Comment

Someone posted a link to a site with Tuttle`s 2015 #10 jersey around a year or so ago. I bought one but don't remember the site.

Comment

Yeah. I would love to find one, as well, but I have never been successful.

Comment

There's this:

https://www.ebay.com/i/293510092078?...iABEgLHPvD_BwE

Comment

We had the one for Seth Tuttle that Iowa Sports supplied my dad with for my son's birthday that year.

My younger son got a different one... I want to say it was from Target or Scheels. I can't remember. But yes - very, very hard to find. I'm not sure why the bookstore never really seems to have them.
                "...the Northern Iowa men's basketball team reached the ultimate highs before hitting a devastating low. Unexpected success, followed by unimaginable failure. And they owned it -- all of it -- for the world to see. Like men. Like leaders. Like champions -- in a way no tournament bracket could ever define."

Comment

The Nike Tuttle Jersey was from fanatics. Dicks sporting goods online usually has the best price on panther gear. It’s usually $10 dollars less compared to the bookstore. Usually they have the Nike shirt the players wear on the bench. Just search for northern Iowa.

Comment

You can always try DHGate. It may take a month or two to get, but may be worth a shot for the price.

UNI Jersey Link

Comment

Originally posted by Moose39 View Post
                      You can always try DHGate. It may take a month or two to get, but may be worth a shot for the price.

UNI Jersey Link
                      They have a Juwan McCloud jersey available on there...LOL.
                      Give us a yell, HO! The purple and the gold
                      Victory for U-N-I!

Find out what the other team wants to do, then take it away from them.
                      - George Halas

Comment

Working...
                      X