WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pop a Shot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pop a Shot

Off topic but does anyone have a pop a shot in their basement?

Looking to get one for my new house and evaluating my options. The official pop a shot seems like the best option so far. They have the ability to customize the backboard. I'd love to put a UNI logo up there but I'm sure that violates all copyright law even though they have other schools available...like Bradley and Iowa. Lame

If anyone has one what brand do you have?

Also, last time I was in the UNI Bookstore for the playoff game, they had one up front but I don't remember the brand or cost and can't find online..

Thanks!

Victory Tailgate carries that. I'm not sure if that's who the bookstore sources from or not but it looks very similar.
    If computers ruled college basketball the way they do football, we'd have skipped all this March Madness monotony and just waited a month for the Kansas-Kentucky title game. And watched Northern Iowa play Cornell in the Poulan Weedeater Bowl. ~ Dwight Perry The Seattle Times

Comment

I have nothing to contribute to this conversation except that I didn't know what "Pop a Shot" was without Googling first.

I'm so sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by panther-state View Post
        I have nothing to contribute to this conversation except that I didn't know what "Pop a Shot" was without Googling first.

I'm so sorry.
        Same, I was expecting those ones that you attach to the door, backboard and hoop, foam basketballs.

Comment

I do own a pop a shot brand hoop. I bought it for my boys this past Christmas and it’s top notch. Absolutely love it great quality! I would highly recommend it

Comment

Thanks guys. That’s the one.

I do like the pop a shot single one better. Tough call!

Comment

Working...
            X