WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2021-22 Basketball Schedule

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Wxcpanther View Post

Farley has one of the top budgets in FCS, while Jake's is middle of the road in D1 at best. So in reality it's not all that far fetched of a comparison.
    Baloney, plus your attempt at comparing is poor.

Comment

• I finally did it. Really tried to never mute anyone on here but it had to be done.

Comment

• So Boise State is not happening? I live in Seattle and was looking forward to going.

Comment

• Originally posted by enkamania View Post
          So Boise State is not happening? I live in Seattle and was looking forward to going.
          I don't believe it is. Boise's basketball beat writer is super active on Twitter and he said he hadn't heard anything so I'm guessing the series is canceled. Hopefully something in the future works out.
          #MACtion

Comment

• Originally posted by DownGoesKansas View Post
            I finally did it. Really tried to never mute anyone on here but it had to be done.
            Cancel culture.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Fan In Lean Years View Post

Cancel culture.
              LOL, don't be a constant, nagging source of toxicity and maybe you'll get your voice heard.

But go ahead and cry about it some more you miserable troll

Comment

• Originally posted by MNpanthers View Post

LOL, don't be a constant, nagging source of toxicity and maybe you'll get your voice heard.

But go ahead and cry about it some more you miserable troll
                No crying here, my boy! Looks like you are though.

Kind of ironic that the only person who unconditionally supports all UNI sports and DOESN'T nag about UNI sports is the one charged with creating a "toxic environment" and being a bad guy eh, folks?

One can only wonder how I'd be viewed if I was a nattering neybag of negativism, eh, folks?

Comment

• I'm old enough to remember when this thread was actually about a basketball schedule...
                  #MACtion

Comment

• Still need 3 games?

Comment

• BTW, I still think we're going to be 29-7, seeded in the 8-9 game, and advance to the round of 16 by way of knocking off a 1 seed in the round of 32.

Comment

• Hopefully we get some good weekend home games in conference play to maximize attendance

Comment

• Originally posted by BrockLesnar View Post
                          Still need 3 games?
                          Assuming it's only one non-DI. I've got us still needing 4.
                          #MACtion

Comment

• This is all crackin me up. I haven't been on Panther Nation for about 5 yrs. I feel like I'm reading the same posts from back then. Just some different people posting. I thought reruns were made to be on TV.

Comment

• Diamond Head bracket it out and we play the early game against Liberty on the first day. Bracket sets up real well to get some quality games if we can beat a good Liberty team.

UNI/Liberty
                              Stanford/Wyoming
                              BYU/South Florida
                              Vanderbilt/Hawaii
                              #MACtion

Comment

• That’s as good as we could have hoped for. I’m very pleased with how that turned out.

Comment

Working...
                                X