WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Next Up: Loyola (Game 2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next Up: Loyola (Game 2)

This might be a moral victory type game.

Looks like we're being more aggressive with Born early. I like it.
    To avoid confusion - my username is baseball (Cy Young award) related, NOT for the Cyclones.

Comment

Shoot, I’m in a position to watch this one live and my subscription doesn’t include ESPNU.

Anybody know if the switch is temporary only until after the soccer game?

Comment

Originally posted by skydog0784 View Post
        Shoot, I’m in a position to watch this one live and my subscription doesn’t include ESPNU.

Anybody know if the switch is temporary only until after the soccer game?
        Same! This is so aggravating. It won't let me watch either. Does this soccer game go forever?

Comment

I'm wanting to watch as well.
          Which winning percentage is better? 66% or 63%?

Comment

Streaming audio through the uni hoops schedule page. Frustrating..

Comment

Soccer over. Game on ESPN now.

Comment

Started out nicely but Berhow forcing some shots today and he's way off. Defense loosening up of late and we're down by nine now.

Comment

Honestly didn’t even know we got an ESPN game this year so it’s fitting at least 40% of it won’t be shown.

Comment

Berhow got fouled on that maybe?

Comment

Gonar, buddy, you gotta help us out when you get to the line.

This could turn ugly quick.

Comment

Nice flop by the 500 lb Krutwig

Comment

Henry makes a layup to go up 21-19 with 11 minutes left. Offense stalls, Berhow chucking shots, turnovers and they go in to half down 39-24. They went scoreless the last 8 minutes except for a free throw and there wasn't any really good looks during that time. Its really something to watch....

Comment

I wish Loyola would go back to shooting 30% again

Comment

Only guy on this team that can get his own is Born. Berhow is showing he’s definitely a catch and shoot guy and isn’t much of a get your own shot guy. He definitely can at times and I like Berhow a lot but without a team focusing on AJ, berhow is left to try and create on his own. I love how aggressive Carter has been at the hoop. He’s had 2 nice drunks in the last 2 games. I still like this team a lot. Guys are being asked to do too much above their respective skill level with injuries.

Comment

Working...
                              X