WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Selection Sunday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrockLesnar View Post

ACU and Colgate. What the Hell have you been smoking...?
    Is this your first ncaa tournament? I’ll hang up and listen for your answer.

Comment

Originally posted by Khan4Cats View Post

So why play at all then? Crown Gonzaga.
      now the zags are in the valley? Who needs Creighton and/or the wheatshox!

Comment

Originally posted by Mudrafan View Post

Is this your first ncaa tournament? I’ll hang up and listen for your answer.
        Dude, what is your problem? Oh yeah, you're an internet troll with no life what's so ever... Got it.. Next....

Comment

Originally posted by vbfan19 View Post
          what does Gonzaga have to do with what the probability of UNI making the tournament (and thus getting a "share" of the tournament payout) would have been had they not been disqualified from the MVC tournament due to the positive covid test?
          You implied there was no chance of UNI winning, therefore why even play the games? Same with the whole tournament now. Why risk the health of everyone involved, just crown Gonzaga and move on.

Comment

Two heavily favored BIG teams go down today. Let’s go Grand Canyon! Keep the trend going!

Comment

Napoleon Dynamite and a lumberjack are beating Kansas!

Comment

Anyone watching Abilene Christian playing Texas? They seem to play a man-to-man defense that emphasizes steals. They go after the dribble and passes and then recover for one another when they don’t get the steal.

Comment

Originally posted by sivert View Post
                  Anyone watching Abilene Christian playing Texas? They seem to play a man-to-man defense that emphasizes steals. They go after the dribble and passes and then recover for one another when they don’t get the steal.
                  Texas looks terrible, not sure if it's the D they're facing, but it's ugly. Not that I'm complaining.
                  To avoid confusion - my username is baseball (Cy Young award) related, NOT for the Cyclones.

Comment

Originally posted by sivert View Post
                    I haven't seen anything quite like it. It's like Carolina's run and jump had a baby with Virginia's true pack line while being tutored by Syracuse's junk zones.

It sure bothered Shaka.
                    #MACtion

Comment

Watching Loyola - go Ramblers! A couple of thoughts so far:

1. Hutson would’ve looked really good in a Panther uniform.

2. Most importantly, the idea I’ve read on here that Porter can’t coach, and Jake is some kind of genius by comparison...pure ****ing bull****. Loyola may not win, but they’re playing really well against one of the best teams in the country. Loyola is insanely good on D. That’s coaching folks. “Oh, he wasn’t good until Williamson and Krutwig showed up.” Guess what geniuses - that’s coaching too. Go Ramblers.

Comment

Originally posted by SteinPizza View Post
                        Watching Loyola - go Ramblers! A couple of thoughts so far:

1. Hutson would’ve looked really good in a Panther uniform.

2. Most importantly, the idea I’ve read on here that Porter can’t coach, and Jake is some kind of genius by comparison...pure ****ing bull****. Loyola may not win, but they’re playing really well against one of the best teams in the country. Loyola is insanely good on D. That’s coaching folks. “Oh, he wasn’t good until Williamson and Krutwig showed up.” Guess what geniuses - that’s coaching too. Go Ramblers.
                        Agreed on point 2. Their offense is so efficient, they seem to always get a good look. Different offense, but feel wise it reminds me of the Tuttle years. It just felt like we were going to score every time down the court, Loyola is the same way.
                        To avoid confusion - my username is baseball (Cy Young award) related, NOT for the Cyclones.

Comment

Starting to feel like the refs want to keep this thing close. Some super soft calls on one side of the court and all the sudden Illinois is in the bonus the rest of the way.

Comment

Originally posted by CyCarp View Post

Agreed on point 2. Their offense is so efficient, they seem to always get a good look. Different offense, but feel wise it reminds me of the Tuttle years. It just felt like we were going to score every time down the court, Loyola is the same way.
                            Agree on the Tuttle years comparison. Krutwig is such a big part of what they do and who they are - similar to Tuttle. Also, both guys had/have great foot work. I’ve always thought Krutwig might be playing the wrong sport. If he was nasty enough he would’ve made a great left tackle with NFL potential.

Comment

Originally posted by MNpanthers View Post
                              Starting to feel like the refs want to keep this thing close. Some super soft calls on one side of the court and all the sudden Illinois is in the bonus the rest of the way.
                              Hasn't mattered as Loyola has simply dominated this game from the start.
                              The Ramblers have made Illinois look like a middle of the pack valley team today.

Comment

Petition to ban anyone here who says Moser isnt a good coach. lol

Comment

Working...
                                X