WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking Forward

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by UNIChippewa View Post

Not even close, but nice try.
    Of course not. Of course not...

Comment

• Originally posted by A Fan In Lean Years View Post

Of course not. Of course not...
      It is not difficult to understand, unless you happen to be a complete moron.

Putting certain posters on "ignore" does nothing to keep them from continuing to write on this forum.

Comment

• Cyclone Fanatic seems very confident on getting Kyle Green. We should find out soon.

Comment

• Kyle Green to ISU is official. We will see if there are any dominoes and what coach we get

Comment

• Originally posted by kochrab View Post

Life is better with an ignore list.
            If that’s how you go through life, simply ignoring conversations where people aren’t in full agreement with you, good luck to you on this front because that’s not a great way to approach life. Being an adult and having debate of differing opinions is a sign of maturity and intelligence. It’s pretty sad how many of you deal with things.

Comment

• Hopefully Greg Lansing is on speed dial.

Comment

• Originally posted by Khan4Cats View Post
                It could also be that Noah just wants to gauge if there's any interest in him from bigger schools. If I recall, he was hurt for a lot of his junior year of HS and didn't get a lot of recruiting offers-nothing bigger than us. Maybe he wants to see now that he has 2 years of college tape out if any other opportunities are there-especially since with this year not counting, he would still have 3 years to play. He can always withdraw his name and come back, so no reason to jump too far ahead.
                Any coach worth his salt would never allow him back after this. Are you kidding me? There has to be a deterrent for this nonsense. If the player wants to take the gamble then knock yourself out, but coming back should never be an option

Comment

• My guess is Tuttle to full time assistant... No headline grabbing hire to be done but that is just my gut feeling.
                  If computers ruled college basketball the way they do football, we'd have skipped all this March Madness monotony and just waited a month for the Kansas-Kentucky title game. And watched Northern Iowa play Cornell in the Poulan Weedeater Bowl. ~ Dwight Perry The Seattle Times

Comment

• Lets fast forward to Game #1 with AJ in a UNI uniform..... Please.

Comment

• Originally posted by UNIChippewa View Post
                      Doesn't MudraFan hate AJ anyway?
                      I’ve never said that and it’s incredibly irresponsible for you to put words in my mouth as part of your bs narrative

Comment

• Originally posted by DownGoesKansas View Post
                        Lets fast forward to Game #1 with AJ in a UNI uniform..... Please.
                        Sources also tell The Gazette that AJ & Emerson, Kyle’s son & daughter that are junior and freshman guards for UNI men’s and women’s basketball, will remain in Cedar Falls as Panthers.
                        To avoid confusion - my username is baseball (Cy Young award) related, NOT for the Cyclones.

Comment

• Originally posted by CyCarp View Post

Sources also tell The Gazette that AJ & Emerson, Kyle’s son & daughter that are junior and freshman guards for UNI men’s and women’s basketball, will remain in Cedar Falls as Panthers.
                          Good news, but far from official yet IMO

Comment

• I would prefer some new blood - Lansing would be a crazy good hire, but fully expect it to be Tut. Or maybe the Madsen's dad needs a job? /sacrasm
                            To avoid confusion - my username is baseball (Cy Young award) related, NOT for the Cyclones.

Comment

• And anybody worried AJ still might go...

"I’m 100% committed to UNI. I’m not going anywhere. The reason I want to stay here is just the support in the community. This is where I’ve been hooping my whole life.” - AJ Green https://t.co/s4wBusuoba

Comment

• Originally posted by UNIAlum95 View Post
                                My guess is Tuttle to full time assistant... No headline grabbing hire to be done but that is just my gut feeling.
                                Absolutely not. He's never recruited. He needs to go low major or DII if he wants to make it. We don't need to give him on the job training just because he's in the family.
                                #MACtion

Comment

Working...
                                X