WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 2: UNI vs Vermont

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man this is just embarrassing. This would be bad if we didn't have expectations. Let alone what we were actually supposed to be this year.

Comment

Man I hate the Eurostep, except for when Kimmons does it, then I think it's just smart basketball.

Comment

I am wondering if Kyle Green was the real brains of this operation. No excuse for the team to be this unprepared. This is a total failure by this coaching staff.

Comment

The only offensive flow and movement we have seems to be when either Kimmons (or Born when he comes back). The offensive sets are totally stagnant if one of those guys aren't pushing the rock / breaking down the defense.

Comment

Tuesday felt like we just played real bad. Today feels like we are the worse team.

Comment

Oh come on, announcers. Marathon not a sprint, yeah, but if you break your leg in the first mile, it's gonna be a miserable god dang marathon, sorry I'm not looking forward to it.

Comment

We suck ya’ll.

Comment

Offense Defense

Comment

Vermont has gotten at least 5 or 6 wide open layups. Not to mention wide open 3s. And the offense? Good God, I've seen better offenses run in rec leagues. This is absolutely pathetic and this is on the coaches. Ridiculous.
                    To avoid confusion - my username is baseball (Cy Young award) related, NOT for the Cyclones.

Comment

I am about done with this team. I can deal with sucking if we have less talent. I cannot deal with sucking when we have 3 all conference caliber players.

Comment

Don't worry, I'm sure we'll get this all figured out @ Arkansas.

Comment

This is getting to the point of embarrassment. How can this staff and team perform this poorly? It’s wild we once used to be a kid-major teams feared to play and now we’re playing like a middle of the pac valley team.

Comment

Pass...pass...3.....pass...pass..pass...3.......gr eat offense

Comment

This offense is abysmal! We rarely get a good look but can't make a shot when we're open anyways. and we are sooo sloppy with the ball. It's unreal with the unforced TOs! Defense is not much better. Giving up open threes and layups just like last year. Embarrassing.

Comment

Football and basketball are mid valley at best…no heart from anybody…no fight. Tough to follow spiritless teams.

Comment

Working...
                                X