WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 2: UNI vs Vermont

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hopefully...

Comment

Originally posted by sevelev711 View Post
      We hopefully will be able to beat Dubuque.
      Vegas will have that as a pick 'em

Comment

Boy what a brutal last week for Panther fans. Football and basketball had us sky for a second...and just pile-drove back to reality. I miss the good old days...

Comment

Couple things….

jake should be embarrassed. For the players, fans, everyone.

players need to figure out how to show up with energy. This is just lazy sloppy ball. I know they care but they really need to find some focus.

Aj is not a NBA player right now. Maybe the injury is causing longer lasting issues but he isn’t anywhere close.

you have to be good at one side of the ball if not at least average at both. We’re down right awful right now at both.

let AJ shoot like he used to if this is how we’re going to play. I’d rather have him chuck up 3’s then have sloppy lazy turn overs.

Comment

Tuttle is one of my favorite panthers ever. However, if he were to take his trash offense back to Europe that would still not be far enough away to please me.

Comment

Originally posted by ceaser150 View Post
              Tuttle is one of my favorite panthers ever. However, if he were to take his trash offense back to Europe that would still not be far enough away to please me.
              What's the opposite of a redemption tour? Because that's kinda what Tuttle is doing. Awesome, awesome, awesome, as a player, but his offense is ruining us.

Comment

Originally posted by run&blade View Post
                Time for football season 2022.
                THAT is what we have to look forward to?

Hmmm.....might be time to look into NASCAR. Or become a theatre enthusiast.

Comment

Vermont shot six total free throws and beat us by 14 points on our floor.

Comment

Originally posted by MVCBeat View Post

THAT is what we have to look forward to?

Hmmm.....might be time to look into NASCAR. Or become a theatre enthusiast.
                    Roflmao. I am also a Vikings fan. I am positive Farley and Zimmer are the same person. Both teams wear purple, play indoors, and have offensive dinosaurs as coaches.

Comment

So much discussion on this site about fans not showing up to games. If the teams haven't shown up for years, why should the fans bother?
                      Billy Dee says it's time to drop cable like a three-foot putt...

Comment

Highly recommend people here get into wrestling. That and Volleyball were the two sports we were actually good in, but with Volleyball's fun little nose dive, wrestling still hasn't abandoned us.

Comment

I'm curious how the exhibition games really went. All we've heard is that we won both handily, but I have a hard time believing that after today and Tuesday.
                          To avoid confusion - my username is baseball (Cy Young award) related, NOT for the Cyclones.

Comment

Jacobsen gets paid 1 million....he says this is one of his best teams ever.....embarrassing beyond belief....we have been beaten badly by 2 mid level teams at home...looked totally unprepared....bad on offense and defense....turnover machine........they have been practicing.....right?

Comment

Oh yeah, I don't think anyone can blame people for not wanting to see the product on the court. That's why I truly don't think that all of the "here's how we fix attendance problems" won't work. At the end of the day, it's not the ticket prices keeping people away, it's "Hey do you want to watch UNI get blown out by South Dakota in football? How about Nicholls, in basketball?" Like, I'd rather get hit by a bus than see this team in person right now.

Comment

Crap football … crap basketball … when is the first home wrestling meet?

Comment

Working...
                                X