WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 4: UNI @ Arkansas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

75-75. Make it happened!

Comment

Man...This has been a great game. Regardless of the result, one of the best games we've played in in years.

Comment

I swear we saw this Lykes guy playing for Drake last season

Comment

Another choke....ugh

Comment

Originally posted by orangetennis View Post
            I swear we saw this Lykes guy playing for Drake last season
            No, that guy thought it'd be more fun to ride the bench at Kansas this year.
            To avoid confusion - my username is baseball (Cy Young award) related, NOT for the Cyclones.

Comment

This team is scientifically designed to break your heart.

Comment

That's gotta be the quickest I've seen a lead go to a 6 point deficit in the clutch

Comment

I wonder what their shooting percentage is on non dunk/layups?

Comment

just like the football team....choke!

Comment

• We outplayed them, just gave them probably 10-12 dunks and uncontested layups. Unreal
                      To avoid confusion - my username is baseball (Cy Young award) related, NOT for the Cyclones.

Comment

• well this sucks. Almost doesn't cut it when you're 1-3 and the only win is vs a non D-1. team looked great so maybe we can keep this momentum going for the rest of the year. The guys defiantly seemed to wake up for this one.

Comment

• And ball security late couldn't be much worse. Sigh...

Comment

• Yuck on some of these turnovers

Comment

• Can't really foul them when they're untouched on a dunk lol

Comment

• also, anyone saying this is a choke job just stop. Thats beyond stupid. We haven't really led by much the entire game. The #16th ranked team closed out a game......real shocking. Find something better to complain about and maybe have a more articulate thought.

Comment

Working...
                                X